With architectural glass finishes, your office building, spa, gym, hotel or storefront can be filled with brighter and more peaceful natural lighting, breathing new life and vitality into a common space. You can privatize your conference rooms or offices with some etched glass or one-way graphics. You can even add branding material or attractive designs to your indoor glass.
The possibilities are endless:
- Privatizing conference rooms
- Decorating indoor office windows and doors
- Tinting glass with color for branding purposes
- Etching your business name in front desk glass signage
- Tinting windows to minimize the amount of light heating your space
- And so many more!
No matter your specific application, we can provide architectural films with a range of light transmission levels based on your preferences.Request a Quote
Types of Glass Finishes
Decorative glass and specialty installations can add functionality that few alternative graphics and signage options can. By blending form and function, glass adds a bit of decor and practicality to a space — glass finishes can be used as a design element or to help maintain the appropriate levels of privacy and natural lighting.
These glass finishes can be customized with specific films and finishing touches according to your expectations. At SpeedPro, we offer the following premium glass options:
- Film: Glass films are versatile, decorative adhesives that can be crafted with unique, personal designs. Create films that highlight your specific brand, or find fun and distinctive patterns that add a flare to your space.
- Frosted: Frosted glass is typically used as a tool to obscure views from either side of a glass pane. Use frosting techniques for architectural signage or as a full or partial design on glass walls and windows.
- Satin: Satin glass finishes are one of our most popular privacy options. Their high opacity can easily obscure shapes and images behind the glass surface while maintaining a stunning appearance.
- Tinted: Commonly used for outdoor glass applications to help create a more comfortable feel as well as protect against ultra-violet damages and reduce air transference, tinting can also be used as an attractive finish on indoor glass surfaces. Tinting does not fade or change over time and is a stylish fixture on decks, patios and rooftops.
- Reflective: Also known as a one-way mirror, reflective glass – commonly used as an outdoor glass – can create a contemporary, elegant look for your space.
- Etched: Have a glass block etched with your brand name or logo and display it on your front desk.
Custom Glass Finishes With SpeedPro
Whether you choose to privatize your office, etch your name into a glass barrier or tint your windows, SpeedPro Greenville has you covered.
From start to finish, you needs come first in tailoring solutions to fit you and your company. Our talented designers and installers are ready to assist in any way as you move forward in refinishing your glass. With all projects, we send our surveying crew out to your building to take precise measurements and ensure the desired materials are suitable for your environment.
Contact our store for a complete list of services.