Directional signs and wayfinding language are hugely effective ways to attract attention and draw potential customers into your store or around your business. Many businesses use directional signage to expand awareness of their brand and draw a crowd — not just from the storefront, but the streets. How can wayfinding and directional signs help your business?
- Point guests in the right direction: Unless your customers are already committed to your brand, they won’t search high and low for long before giving up on finding your store. Directional signage provides a clear guide, pointing customers toward the parking lot, entrance, hallway or even the employees they need. Eliminate the guesswork by helping your customers navigate a new space.
- Welcome your customers: Strategically placed directional signage brings the guest into your space in a friendly manner. They will feel welcomed and assured they’re in the right place. Event spaces hosting a large number of guests will find this feature particularly helpful, as they may not have enough staff to personally greet each guest as they arrive.
- Reassure guests with instant feedback: Don’t leave your guests wondering if they’re in the right place or where to go next. Wayfinding signage reassures guests that they’re parked in the right place and can confidently start tasting the refreshments. Leave a lasting positive impression by eliminating your guest’s questions before they even come up.
- Strengthen your brand: Expand your name and brand recognition by strategically placing directional signs in visible areas, not just inside your space but in the building, street or perhaps even further out. Permanent signs keep your brand visible long-term while you can swap out temporary signage to promote the latest products or deals.
Types of Wayfinder Graphics
Wayfinder signage has evolved since the outbreak of COVID-19. Now, in addition to your typical wayfinding signage, businesses have incorporated directional signage to encourage social distancing. No matter the use, directional signage serves two purposes, branding and giving directions.
Some examples of wayfinder signage include:
- Entrance/Exit Signage: Inform your customers of the nearest emergency exit with these directional signs and graphics.
- Event Wayfinders: Wayfinders come in many forms: a-frame signs, pole banners, outdoor signs, hanging indoor signs, retractable banner stands and more. There’s no limit to what you can use as wayfinder signage.
- One-Way: These graphics are especially handy now, with social distancing restrictions in place. Show your clients the yellow brick road to keep safe in public areas.
- You are Here (Maps): Vinyl maps can be printed and installed on wood or aluminum stands to show your customers what products and services are offered in your workplace. No size is too big.
Wayfinder Signage with SpeedPro
No one wants to be lost in an unfamiliar place. Installing directional signage in key places around your facility will minimize a customer’s chance of getting lost. Plus, wayfinder signage can be used as branding material as well as directional material. Your options are unlimited when it comes to personalizing your directional signage for your brand and business.
Wayfinder signage improves the moral concerning your for events, education facilities, government buildings, malls, hotels, you name it, as your clients seamlessly find their way to you or around your business. Contact SpeedPro Greenville today to get started on your directional signage.