Encourage Workplace Health with Custom Social Distancing GraphicsJUNE 15, 2020| SpeedPro Greenville
As you reopen your business, you may quickly realize the need to continue practicing social distancing in order to combat the still-present Coronavirus. Help create an environment where your employees feel safe and know the protocol.
One of the best ways to encourage social distancing is to print social distancing graphics and place them in easily seen areas like the floor, chairs and bathroom mirrors to name a few. In addition to signs and graphics, you may decide to install custom printed acrylic dividers between cubicles or workspaces.
From outdoor graphics advertising that your business is open to indoor graphics directing traffic and encouraging social distancing, SpeedPro Greenville is ready to provide your business with all sorts of custom graphics.
No one will know your business is open unless you advertise that you are, and what better way to advertise than to display a huge “we’re open” sign or banner? There are many ways to advertise your custom business hours or services.
Any and all of these outdoor signage options can be customized to fit your business’ personalized hours and message.
Building Common Area Graphics
After you’ve addressed the outside of your workplace, the next step is to ensure the inside of your business promotes a feeling of safety and health for both employees and customers. You can customize and print all sorts of social distancing graphics to place around the common area of your business. These graphics can be used to direct traffic, remind people of health measures as well as show where to stand and where not to sit.
Some indoor graphics include:
- Footprint graphics can be used to indicate where to stand in line or to designate individual standing areas in an elevator.
- Seating graphics help indicate where open seating is in a lounge or break room.
- Traffic directors keep traffic moving in a way that supports social distancing and can be placed on the floor or printed on standing signs.
- Hand washing decals remind restroom visitors of proper hand washing etiquette and can be placed on mirrors, walls and doors inside and around restrooms.
- Mask reminders can be displayed anywhere to indicate whether a mask is needed in an area.
- Custom-fit acrylic barriers can be installed at a receptionist’s desk or between work spaces to prevent the spread of germs. Don’t forget you can customize graphics to print onto these barriers.
Each of these social distancing displays can be customized and printed in bulk to outfit your entire workplace.
Office Area Graphics
Most employees spend many hours working at their desks. With the use of some social distancing graphics, you can encourage your employees to continue practicing social distancing, even if they work in close proximity to each other.
Some work area graphics include:
- Social distancing desk circles
- Acrylic barriers
- Traffic directors
- Mask reminders
Make sure your employee’s areas are well protected and sanitized regularly to ensure a healthy workplace.
Order Some Custom Social Distance Encouraging Graphics Today
We at SpeedPro Greenville want to help you make your business as safe as possible with the help of social distancing graphics. You can customize your graphics to say and look however you want, and leave the printing to us. You can choose from a variety of different services. Contact us now to see how we can help you.Back to Blog