Great. Big. Posters.
Posters in the Upstate of SC
Photo-realistic large-format posters are a cost-effective solution for recurring meetings, events, promotional advertising, window displays, retail locations, trade-shows and POP displays. A high-resolution, well-designed poster will transform your display making the viewer response go from “meh…” to “hey!”
Posters are large, non-adhesive flat prints that can be used in a multitude of ways to display information, logos, graphics and artwork. Posters often serve as tributes to things we love, but posters are also a great medium for advertising and displaying information. Posters are commonly used to temporarily advertise sales or promote and decorate events. Posters find their homes on walls, reversed in windows, on doors, posted on bulletin boards or on the street stapled to phone poles.
Posters are an excellent way to communicate information for a wide variety of purposes. Here are some ideas for how organizations, individuals and businesses can make the best use of posters:
- Motivational posters: We’re all familiar with the image of the cat dangling from a precipice with the emblazoned slogan “hang in there kitty.” It may be a trite sentiment, but its true; in hard times it can be good to remember that good things are on the horizon. If you wonder if motivational posters actually do any good, an independent research study concluded that working in an office with motivational posters increased employee performance success rate by up to 33%.
- Presentations: Posters are a perfect method for displaying research in a visual and easily digestible way. Often, infographics or charts are printed for presentations as an easy solution for temporary graphics. Students, researchers and businesses alike can benefit from the use of posters to show evidence that supports their presentation.
- Advertise sales: Sales are a keystone of business strategy when you want to capture new business. Posters are a great way of getting the word out and advertising a sale. You could place large format posters on your storefront, with smaller posters in other local locations.
- Promote upcoming events: Concert venues and festivals often use posters to promote their upcoming events. Universities often use posters to let people know about talks from visiting speakers.
- Inform about safety precautions: During the pandemic, posters became the ideal ways to direct customers to hand sanitizer stations, Covid-19 alerts and social distancing instructions. Posters are great for conveying general information, reminders and advice. Displaying health and safety posters around your place of business raises the level of visibility for social distancing rules, and can make customers feel protected by your attention to safety.
SpeedPro Greenville strives to create unique and memorable products specially designed to meet our clients’ expectations and leaving a lasting impression. We’ll print whatever you give us, or we can sit down together and put together a design. Whether you know exactly what you want on your posters or could use a little guidance, SpeedPro Greenville is ready to partner with you to promote your brand.
Creative Branding Opportunities
Every poster tells a story. Posters are a powerful tool in communicating with customers, getting customers’ attention to come inside and interacting with them once they are. Customers who stop and read a poster are actively engaging with their surroundings and your brand. Well-designed posters with eye-catching calls-to-action or compelling visuals showcasing product or service promotions can urge the viewer to take action.
Our poster paper is a high quality, satin finish paper. It requires no laminate, and also has no adhesive. The material is lightweight and can be easily rolled for transportation. We also offer mounting services, where we mount your poster to a rigid substrate, allowing the graphic to stand up on it’s own. Posters can be hung in many different ways – just choose which way is best for you.
We are first and foremost large format printers, but we offer turnkey solutions for our clients. We provide both signs and stakes, and design can be added if requested.