Your company’s exterior signage is often your customers’ first impression of your brand and offerings. Outdoor signs are bold, large-scale fixtures advertising the location of your company — your outdoor signage should be a reflection of your hard work and distinctive brand that offers unmatched value to your clients.
At SpeedPro, we understand the importance of your public image and how outdoor signs can help promote your brand and overall vision. SpeedPro is a full-service outdoor signage company, creating custom solutions designed to fit your needs and match your personal aesthetics.Request a Quote
Outdoor Signage Ideas & Inspiration
Think about the last time you approached a brick and mortar store — chances are, the outdoor signage was the first item you noticed, whether it was bright and flashy with unique fonts, simply sophisticated or a bit drab and dingy. An outdoor sign is the first thing potential customers will look for when they’re discovering your business as well.
At SpeedPro, we can create a wide variety of distinct custom outdoor signs. Our studios utilize the most cutting-edge design and production equipment and materials, including metal, acrylic, PVC, sign foam and wood. SpeedPro specializes in advanced full-color printing, custom fonts and finishes and professional mounting and installation for a diverse selection of products that are tailored to your specific business, including:
- Business signs: The sign that everyone sees first – your storefront sign. With SpeedPro you have many different styles and designs from which to choose. We’ve got channel lettering, 3D signs, illuminated signs and more.
- Projecting signs: For the busy streets, your business may need a projecting sign, as well as a normal storefront sign above the door. Projecting signs allow potential customers to locate your shop from a distance.
- Wall Murals and Graphics: Graphics and murals aren’t solely for indoor use. An eye-catching mural or graphic on the side of your storefront can be used to draw patrons to your business and increase your brand awareness.
- Aluminum panels: Panels like these work well as real estate signs or roadside signs. Installed on a thin aluminum plate, your graphics should be able to endure weather and sunlight for years.
- Yard Signs: While they’re small, yard signs are known for catching attention at street corners. A strategic design or set of designs can easily garner attention for your brand while keeping your monetary costs reasonable.
- A-frames: A-frames are a useful outdoor sign for businesses located on a street with heavy foot traffic. A-frames, also known as sandwich boards, can have slots for interchangeable inserts or come with chalkboard or whiteboard sides.
- Banners: As you know, banners are great for displaying the newest sale or promotion. They come in all shapes, sizes and colors – fully customizable by you.
- Window Decals: Window decals are great for advertising your newest promotion or sale. These decals are also found in the form of business hours and business names. Decals can range from see through to one-way and can be very helpful in blocking unwanted sunlight from heating your interior.
What It Takes to Create Custom Outdoor Signs
Regardless of the type of business you own and where it’s located, your outdoor signage is a vital fixture for guiding clients to your location. With SpeedPro as your trusted custom outdoor sign company, you can expect our team to handle everything. We provide:
- Custom design services: Using your initial drawings and images as inspiration, we’ll use custom text, finishes and symbols to design a truly outstanding, one-of-a-kind outdoor sign.
- Site inspections: To ensure every finishing touch you choose can be utilized in the final design, our team will visit your site to evaluate the environment, taking into consideration the landscaping, terrain, street access and other details that can complicate the design and installation process.
- Permit applications: All permanent, structural outdoor sign designs must be approved by your local municipality — community regulations will determine your sign’s mounting, scale and final placement.
- Professional installations: Once your outdoor sign is manufactured according to your exact specifications, our team of experienced, skilled installation experts will complete installations. We’ll determine which tools and techniques are appropriate for your specific sign, including digging equipment, heavy tools, welding equipment and NEC-compliant electrical wiring.