Transform your space with stunning, highly visible custom banners from SpeedPro. Our bright and bold custom banners make a statement, whether it’s showcasing your logo, conveying important information or promoting your company’s key messages. You can feel confident that our made-to-order custom vinyl banners will exceed your expectations as far as quality, timeliness and professionalism go.Request a Quote
What Are Custom Banners and How Can You Use Them?
Vinyl is a synthetic material used for a wide range of print jobs, including banners. Using vinyl to make custom banners means you can choose from a variety of print detailing that’s durable and eye-catching. There are multiple options to choose from when choosing a banner material from thicker weight banner material to mesh banner material, our studio professionals will help you determine which banner media option best suits all of your needs.
Designing and purchasing a vinyl banner from SpeedPro will give you plenty of options to showcase your business and products. Use your new banners to:
- Create greater visibility during trade shows and events
- Celebrate store or venue grand openings
- Market new product or service launches
- Make customers aware of special promotions or seasonal sales
- Welcome people to an event or your storefront
- Add flair to holidays, celebrations and parties
Our Different Vinyl Banner Options
Purchasing a custom vinyl banner from SpeedPro means you get to design your dream product and specify its size, flexibility and more. We offer different types of banners, so we can meet your needs and help you find the perfect solution for your space with options like:
- Hung vinyl banners: This classic banner features grommets that will allow you to use rope or string to hold and hoist your banners up high. It’s a great way to draw people’s eyes to your display instantly. Solid banner vinyl comes in 13oz and 18oz thickness. 18oz. is primarily used for long-term, heavy weather outdoor signs.
- Standing banners: Standing banners are a classic choice for conferences, trade show kiosks and special events. You can post them at doorways, use them to advertise your companies products or services, or even show people where to go.
- Street banners: Also known as boulevard banners, street banners or pole banners, have pole pockets for easy hanging on street lamps, posts and more. They’re a great way to add signage to outdoor events in a professional way.
- Mesh banners: SpeedPro prints mesh banners on a perforated media that provides a translucent look and allows free airflow through the material. These banners are great for windows and fences.
- Step and repeat banners: These custom banners are generally used for “photo ops” for your special event. Backgrounds can be made to order, whether it be sponsor logos, company branding or a backdrop of the north pole! Step & Repeats are popular for brand experiences, corporate functions and more.
- Pop-up banners: Also known as retractable banners are a popular choice for business presentations, conferences, trade shows, retail promotions and special events.
- Street banners: Street banners require a durable vinyl with reinforced hems and corners. Some Cities require stitching due to wind and weather. Street banners are typically double-sided. Pole banners are popular and frequently used for university campuses and downtown districts. They’re a great way to promote your upcoming event.
Partner with SpeedPro Innovations for all of your large-format printing needs.
Quality service and industry leading products, all at a competitive price. That’s our focus at SpeedPro Innovations. Whether you’re a small business looking for in-store marketing displays, medium-size business ready to drive growth at trade shows, or a large business looking to brand an entire fleet of vehicles, our large format printing solutions will meet your needs.
Our success is measured by your business’s success, that’s why we develop a close partnership with our customers to ensure your needs are met, even as you continue to grow your brand. With quick project turnaround, we can even meet your needs on those pesky last minute projects.
Our work speaks for itself
Looking to update your outdoor signage? Hoping to amp up this year’s trade show display? SpeedPro Innovations can refresh your marketing and revitalize your brand.
We’ve worked tirelessly so you don’t have to. We’ve put in the hours and we’ve mastered our practice. We serve the greater Reading area with the best printers, the best materials and the best installation crew to get the job done. At every step of the process, you will be met with state-of-the-art solutions. Check out our portfolio to learn what SpeedPro Innovations can do for you.
Contact us today or schedule an appointment to walk through ideas, products, your project schedule and pricing.