Custom printed fabric can create stunning artwork, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro Irving offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends, and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
At SpeedPro Irving, we take on the projects that others say are impossible. Need a rush job? Looking for vehicle wraps for an entire fleet or outdoor signage that really stands out? Our team of experts is on it.
The difference in working with SpeedPro Irving really comes down to our team. We see ourselves as partners in your success. Our team doesn’t just fill orders. We get to know your goals and needs so we can bring you real solutions on your schedule.
Large-Format Printing for Your Business
Any company can benefit from high-quality large-format printing solutions, but you may not know what option can make the biggest impact for your business. We’re here to help you explore all available options for marketing materials and graphics, including:
- Point of purchase displays: Point of purchase displays can help turn people who are just curious about your company into paying customers. Use them to create awareness around new products or services that people may want.
- Banners: Custom-printed banners from SpeedPro will help you create visibility around your business — whether inside or outside a building. If you use them as outdoor signage, you can even draw people into your building with banners.
- Vehicle wraps: Vehicle wraps, whether full, partial or decal, are an effective way to advertise even when you’re just sitting in traffic.
- Event graphics: Event graphics, from trade show booths to step and repeat banners, are exactly what you need to make a bold statement, brand a space and design your booth to be more engaging.
- Floor graphics: Floor graphics are for more than just basketball courts. Placing them around your space can help direct traffic during busy events or promote in-store products and sales.
- And much more
Request a Free Consultation
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex has turned to us for their large-format printing needs for more than a decade. Our studio serves small businesses, large corporations and everything in between. From event planners looking for a sign company they can trust to nonprofits seeking cost-effective advertising solutions, SpeedPro Irving is here to help.
Let SpeedPro Irving be your partner in marketing and catching the attention of your ideal audience. To get started, request a quote or consultation or more information about our services.