Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Partner with SpeedPro Long Beach for all of your large-format printing needs.
Are you ready to take your business to new heights? Looking for skyrocketing marketing results? At SpeedPro Long Beach we have the solution to all of your large format printing needs. We understand that no two businesses are the same, so we make sure to treat every customer as an individual. We work with you to personalize and tailor our services to match your needs and help you achieve measurable long-lasting results. With products ranging from trade show displays to elevator wraps to wall murals, there’s no project too big, too small or too challenging for SpeedPro.
Proudly serving Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos and the neighboring areas, we’re committed to offering our community world-class customer service and exceptional branding solutions. Stop by today and let our marketing results speak for themselves.
SpeedPro Long Beach is your back-pocket marketing expert. With countless years of combined service, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your specific needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As the Long Beach area’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro Long Beach can help your business shine.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!