Vehicle Graphics in Mesa/Gilbert, AZ
If you find that your cars, trucks and vans spend a lot of time out on the road throughout the Phoenix area and surrounding desert, give other drivers something to look at with a colorful assortment of custom vehicle graphics that show off your brand. SpeedPro Mesa/Gilbert has plenty of expertise in the large format graphics industry, and we’ll implement every bit of it to provide you with results that fit your every need.
We’ve been satisfying businesses throughout Mesa, Queen Creek, Gilbert, San Tan Valley and Apache Junction since 2012, and if you contact us, we’ll make you the next.
Why Vehicle Graphics?
Vehicle lettering and graphics command attention, which is why they’ve been a medium rising in popularity for a long time now and will continue to expand in the coming years. The country’s vehicle wrapping industry is expected to double in revenue between 2016 and 2022.
Recent studies suggest that vehicle wraps and other graphics can generate up to 70,000 impressions per day and an average of 8.4 million over a 12-month period. Not only do graphics reach a large audience, but they also leave a profound impact. About 97 percent of drivers say they’re more likely to remember products and services that are displayed on vehicle graphics, and 27 percent say they’ll purchase products based on those graphics.
Here are a few more reasons that business owners love custom business vehicle wraps.
1. THEY ARE COST-EFFECTIVE
When it comes to returns on investment (ROI), out-of-home (OOH) advertising generates an average of $5.97 in product sales for every dollar spent. And its popularity continues to grow, so your investment will have a lasting impact. Vehicle wraps are an excellent way to get the most bang for your buck.
Since these custom wraps go on your company’s vehicles, you don’t need to rent space to display your ad. Your only investment is the one-time cost of the wrap, which will continue to pay off as your business gains exposure. As we’ll discuss further, these wraps can also help you protect the finish on your vehicle.
2. THEY ARE WELL-RECEIVED
According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), people respond well to OOH ads because they aren’t obtrusive to a person’s everyday life like some mediums are. For advertisers, they’re a great place to explore creative options and create an enjoyable experience.
You can make someone’s commute a little more interesting or brighten up their drive with a creative ad. You may even offer a possible solution to a problem they currently have, which they can consider while they drive. In short, seeing your vehicle wrap on the road can be an enjoyable experience for viewers and give them a positive association with your brand.
3. THEY INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS
Simply having your image in front of people is a great approach, but when combined with other channels of advertising, it can boost your reach substantially, according to the OAAA. For example, adding OOH ads to your social networking channels can increase your daily reach by 212%.
Essentially, people see OOH advertisements and move to the internet to learn more and interact. In fact, 58% of consumers report that they have gone online as a direct result of seeing an OOH ad. Whether you’re looking to increase brand awareness or create direct conversions, a vehicle wrap can do both.
4. THEY PROTECT THE VEHICLE
Whether your business owns or leases a vehicle, you’ll want to avoid damages that can lead to hefty fees or lower resale values. With a layer of vinyl over the paint, the dirt and gravel hitting your bumper will affect the wrap, not the vehicle itself. You can easily swap out portions of the wrap as needed and forego expensive repairs for chips and dings.
Plus, when it’s time to remove the wrap, the adhesive is formulated to keep things looking good as new, as long as it was applied correctly. It also leaves your vehicle with its original color, so you can return a leased vehicle without altering it like you would have to do with a paint job.
5. THEY ARE FLEXIBLE
Vehicle wraps are unique from most other advertising mediums in that you can move your ad around to places where it is likely to be effective. Food trucks often park themselves in busy areas, where people may want a quick bite. You can even consider where the type of food you sell will go over best. Warm pizza might be good near nightclubs, while ice cream could do well outside a water or theme park.
If you want to target certain audiences, you could drive around parts of town where that demographic lives. Having a billboard on your car offers lots of new options. If you provide a service, parking outside a home where you’re redoing a roof or fixing the plumbing may attract attention from neighbors who need similar work done on their homes.
VEHICLE GRAPHIC OPTIONS AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
No matter the size or shape of your vehicle, we can provide an ideal solution for you. We take a tremendous amount of pride in what we do, and leaving our clients unsatisfied is simply not an option. We’ll consult with you about every aspect of your project, from designing to printing to installing, and we handle your request without question. We’ll take into account all your project’s details in order to help you select the best options from our product catalog.
Perhaps the most popular and effective of all our services, full wraps cover your vehicle from bumper to bumper in stylish, bold graphics that convey your brand with unparalleled clarity.
Some of our other options include:
- Full vehicle wrap: Full wraps cover an entire vehicle, including cars, buses, vans and boats, delivering a dramatic message to anyone who sees it. They’ll cover the hood, the roof, the pillars, the sides and any other place where paint could show through. They can even cover the windows. Typically, full wraps are the best choice for businesses looking for maximum exposure and a cohesive design. You can advertise with the whole surface area of your vehicle, and you don’t have to worry about it not matching.
- Partial vehicle wrap: With a partial wrap, you can save money and only cover a few parts of the vehicle. You may have half of a bus to cover, or you may want to leave your car’s roof the original color to go with your design. A partial wrap can accomplish that and wrap just a few parts of the vehicle rather than the whole surface.
- Spot graphics: You can also customize your vehicle in smaller ways with spot graphics. For instance, you can apply your logo without necessarily wrapping the whole vehicle or even a whole section. We offer smaller spot graphics to bring your imagery to a vehicle at the lowest cost. Window decals can also be an excellent addition to your vehicle.
- Window coverings: Though they are typically an element in a full wrap, you can cover your windows with a perforated vinyl that extends your design over them. Window coverings are see-through from the inside, so they won’t inhibit a driver’s or a passenger’s visibility. From the outside, they appear as a solid design.
With our state-of-the-art printing technology and expert touch, we can create these graphics with practically any set of dimensions and colors. No matter what you choose, our industry-leading materials and long-life, UV-resistant inks will deliver longevity and vibrant images. Ultimately, your designs can last for years, and we offer touch-ups and repairs!
Quality Gilbert Printing Solutions
Your customer vehicle graphics are just a phone call away, so contact us right away to schedule your consultation. If you’d like to swing by our studio, we’re located in Gilbert, on North McQueen Road, just North of West Guadalupe Road.
WHEN TO USE A VEHICLE WRAP
Some business owners think that vehicle wraps are reserved for the largest of companies with full fleets at their disposal. But vehicle wraps are perfect for businesses of all sizes due to their low cost, high ROI and local influence. Smaller businesses can especially benefit from the boost in visibility that large businesses might already have established.
Custom car wraps are also effective for local businesses with services that people can’t buy online, like plumbing or cleaning companies. Seeing these vehicles around town shows that they are nearby. Also, these types of businesses usually spend their day moving around town where employees can expose a company’s ad to everyone they drive by.
Here are just a few examples of companies that can benefit greatly from custom vehicle wraps:
- Utility services: If your company does plumbing, HVAC work, home repairs or other service-based fixings, custom van wraps or truck wraps can promote your business while you zip around town from client to client. It’s an excellent way to put your vehicle to work doing the same things it already does.
- Food trucks: When your business moves around a lot, you need as much visibility as possible so your customers can see you from a mile away. Bright, bold wraps ensure that your food truck stands out and can tell your story. Printed wraps are practically a requirement for food trucks. Your design can provide more information about what you serve, too.
- Cleaning services: Like utility services, your vehicles likely see many parts of town in one day. With vehicle wraps, those trips can become valuable advertising opportunities. Use your graphics to promote the character of your company along with the services you offer.
- Painters: Painting crews might fill up a van or truck with all of their tools, providing a large space for your advertising efforts. As you go from building to building and passersby see your vehicle in the driveway, you’ll boost your visibility to everyone else in town.
- Delivery services: Maybe your company offers delivery on items like flowers, appliances, catering or baked goods. Bringing these items to your customers in a branded delivery vehicle lets you reinforce your imagery and advertise as you go. It can also help recipients note your professionalism and understand who is approaching their front door.
While these are just a few examples, almost any business with a company vehicle can benefit from business car wraps, especially if they focus on business-to-consumer transactions.
VEHICLE WRAP PRINTING FROM SPEEDPRO
Our team at SpeedPro is ready to consult with you and learn about your company’s unique needs and goals. In our consultations, we also discuss budgeting, so you can be sure that everything fits with your projected advertising expenses and there are no unpleasant surprises. After we figure out the scope of your project, we’ll create a custom plan for your business vehicle wrap.
After creating a car wrap with us, you’ll see why our clients come back to us time and time again. Your needs are our priority.
Find your nearest studio today to get a quote and begin planning a vehicle wrap.