Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Imaging Mile High
The air may be thinner up here, but SpeedPro Mile High is the leader of it when it comes to your creative marketing solutions. Visual communications is one of the most effective ways to get the word out to your target market about your business, event, or other function.
Large format printing is what makes it happen the best. When you want to maximize the return on your investment, build brand awareness, and set yourself apart from the competition, there’s no better way than utilizing indoor and outdoor signage.
The Cream Rises to the Top
SpeedPro Mile High is the leading sign company in the area for good reason. Our team of experienced designers and technicians work closely with our clients every step of the way to ensure they get the large-format printing results they want.
The Highest Quality Products
When you see the finished results from SpeedPro Mile High, you will be astounded. The Colors and Quality Bring your Vision to Life. We also ensure:
- Precise attention to every detail.
- Quick turnaround times when needed.
- Responsive communication for your every question.
Contact SpeedPro Mile High Today
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to one of our dedicated associates about your specific project. There’s a solution waiting for you to step up ahead of your competition. We serve Denver and Other Metro Denver and Front Range Areas.