When viruses and illnesses are present, acrylic shields, also called safety screens & COVID barriers, are one of the best ways that you can make your business or organization safer. Acrylic shields can help you slow the spread of potentially dangerous viruses between your customer base and your staff, keeping both parties better protected. Businesses attempting to improve social distancing throughout their stores are incorporating custom signage and safety screens in their social distancing strategy.
Besides offering greater protection inside your buildings, acrylic shields come with numerous advantages that can assist with your marketing and branding efforts. If you’re looking for ways you can improve the interior of your buildings, you’ll want to know what the screens are and where they’re used.
BENEFITS OF ACRYLIC SHIELDS
Before you invest in acrylic shields, you’ll need to be aware of the advantages associated with using these screens throughout your business:
- Keep employees safe: acrylic shields keep your business running smoothly by protecting your employees from germs. The screens stop particles from passing between individuals due to coughing, sneezing or even talking. Protecting your employees is crucial to keeping everything running on track and also being a responsible employer. Create a healthy and safe work environment by making an effort to protect your employees with safety screens.
- Protect clients and customers: Whenever a contagion requires social distancing, you’ll want to craft a safe environment for your clients or customers. You don’t want to be the reason that people get sick, and acrylic shields are one of the ways you can prevent your company from being a carrier of a disease. If an employee comes into work carrying a virus, for instance, the acrylic shields can help reduce the spread of that virus to your clientele.
- Increase trust: acrylic shields create a safer environment and put customers and clients at ease. When social distancing measures are necessary, people choose where they go more carefully. By placing acrylic shields around your building, you’ll make your business or organization more appealing to customers concerned with safety. A acrylic shields sends the message, from the moment a customer or client enters your doors, that your company takes public health seriously.
- Create a culture of social distancing: Acrylic shields are one piece to the larger puzzle of proper social distancing. Other social distancing practices include keeping people 6 feet away from each other, wearing a mask and eliminating physical contact. Since people can forget about these restrictions due to habit, safety screens help to remind visitors and employees to maintain social distancing practices throughout a building.
- Affordable: When you look for acrylic shields, you’ll be able to find plenty of affordable options. One of the primary materials you can use for acrylic shields is acrylic. This type of plastic is quite affordable, especially when you go with a simple, transparent plastic sheet.
- Customizable: Not all acrylic shields have to be entirely clear. Though many find that clear plastic screens are preferable, acrylic shields can also be customized with graphics or other effects. For example, architectural finishes can be placed onto a the screen to obscure sight in areas where employees work close to visitors but don’t need to communicate with them. You can also add logos or other graphics to the screen, along with messages relaying safety information.
CONTACT SPEEDPRO FOR YOUR ACRYLIC SHIELDS NEEDS
If you’re ready to add acrylic shields and types of signage designed for public health crises to your business, turn to SpeedPro. Our nationwide network of studios is prepared to serve you and take your safety to the next level, ensuring that employees and customers feel secure the moment they step into your building. We can provide you affordable and durable safety screens designed exactly for your needs.