Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
Partner with SpeedPro Norcross for all of your large-format printing needs.
With 55 years of combined experience, SpeedPro Norcross knows how to get the job done right. We’re ready to bring your big ideas to life. We’ll work closely with you to carry out your mission and execute your vision. One-of-a-kind businesses deserve a one-of-a-kind service, and that’s exactly what you’ll get with SpeedPro. We’re dedicated to your satisfaction and finding visual communications solutions that work for you.
From event graphics to trade show displays, SpeedPro knows how to make your business stand out from the crowd. As leaders in the large format print industry, we are the number one choice for the Atlanta and North Georgia region. Conveniently located for the residents of Gwinnett, Fulton, and Dekalb County, we are proud to offer our community state-of-the-art wide format printing services.
SpeedPro Norcross is your back-pocket marketing expert. With countless years of combined service, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your specific needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As Gwinnett, Fulton & Dekalb County’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro Norcross can help your business shine.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!