Finished glass can create a better view and make your space feel more open and spacious with architectural glass walls, finishes and privacy panes from SpeedPro. With architectural glass finishes your office building, spa, gym, hotel or storefront can be filled with brighter or more peaceful natural lighting, breathing new life and vitality into a common space.
The team of innovative and inspiring design and etching specialists at SpeedPro offers distinct, custom glass etchings. With our discerning design eye for the latest and most sophisticated etched designs and our thorough understanding of the latest technology and products available, SpeedPro can elevate the quality of your space to the next level.Request a Consultation
Types of Privacy Glass
Decorative etched glass and specialty installations can add functionality that few alternative graphics and signage options can. By blending form and function, etched glass adds a bit of decor and practicality to a space — detailed glass etchings can be used as a design element or to help maintain the appropriate levels of privacy and natural lighting.
Etched privacy glass is often found in a variety of styles depending on personal tastes and performance needs, from frosted designs to architectural glass to decorative window designs and room partitions.
These glass etchings can be customized with specific films and finishing touches according to your expectations. At SpeedPro, we offer the following premium etched glass options:
- Films: Glass films are versatile decorative adhesives that can be crafted with unique, personal designs. Create films that highlight your specific brand, or find fun and distinctive patterns that add a flare to your space.
- Frosted: Frosted glass is typically used as a tool to obscure views from either side of a glass pane. Use frosting techniques for architectural signage or as a full or partial design on glass walls and windows.
- Tinted: Commonly used for outdoor glass applications to help create a more comfortable feel as well as protect against ultra-violet damages and reduce air transference, tinting can also be used as an attractive finish on indoor glass surfaces. Tinting does not fade or change over time and is a stylish fixture on decks, patios and rooftops.
- Satin: Satin glass finishes are one of our most popular privacy options. Their high opacity can easily obscure shapes and images behind the glass surface while maintaining a stunning appearance.
Uses for Custom Glass Finishes
In addition to using custom glass finishes in an office, you can incorporate it into a range of other venues, such as:
- Retail stores: Glass finish designs can make your space look more upscale. Use them in dressing rooms or as partitions between different sections of the store.
- Event venues: Add elegance to your event venue with glass etching panels.
- Storefronts: Use glass finishes for your logo and store name.
- Art studios: Show an artistic flair with glass etching on your studio’s entrance and entryway.
- Restaurants: Use glass etching partitions to give diners privacy.
- Hotels: Set up glass etching partitions in the lobby to separate check-in from other areas, such as where guests can watch TV or log onto a computer.
- Museums: Introduce exhibits with customized etched glass signs.
No matter your specific application, we can provide architectural films with a range of light transmission levels based on your preferences.
Partner with SpeedPro North Shore for all of your large-format printing needs.
Looking for creative solutions that work for you and your business? At SpeedPro North Shore, our team of experts is here to help. Marketing and branding can be tricky–we aim to simplify the process and generate skyrocketing results. We’ll help you create visual displays that reflect your unique brand identity. You have the vision and we have the tools to bring it to life. From retractable banners to vehicle wraps, SpeedPro North Shore knows how to boost your business and get people talking.
Located in Skokie, IL, SpeedPro North Shore is proud to serve Skokie, Chicagoland and beyond with state-of-the-art large format printing services and a team of marketing professionals. When you’re ready to take your business to new heights, you’ll know where to find us.
SpeedPro North Shore is your back-pocket marketing expert. With countless years of combined service, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your specific needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As the North Shore’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro North Shore can help your business shine.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!