A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
Colorado businesses turn to us because they have a vision or goal, whether that’s to revitalize business or attract more customers to their locations. At SpeedPro Northglenn, we’re not just a print service. We’re a partner in your marketing success.
Your Partner for Large-Format Printing
At SpeedPro Northglenn, we listen to your needs and help you bring your ideas to life, no matter where you are in the process. Already have graphics and a firm idea of what you want? Need help with early-stage concepts? We’ve got you covered.
SpeedPro Northglenn uses the latest technology to print just about anything you can dream up. We create pieces that our customers did not believe were possible. In some cases, we do the impossible by taking on and succeeding with printing projects others have turned down.
Vehicle Wraps, Outdoor Signage and More
Local trade shows, events, businesses and venues rely on SpeedPro Northglenn for custom-craft marketing and promotional items, including:
- Floor graphics: Make creative use of your building’s space by advertising sales or specials with floor graphics. You can also use these options to direct traffic around your space.
- Outdoor signage: Outdoor signage that matches your brand will immediately convey a sense of professionalism. Plus, it’s a great way to invite customers into your storefront to make a purchase.
- Trade show booth materials: Trade shows are important for your company, and what better way to stand out than with unique trade show, popup or backlit displays?
- Vehicle wraps: High-quality full, partial or decal vehicle wraps will enable you to stand out wherever you are. Even when you’re stuck in traffic, our custom vehicle wraps will help you get noticed.
- And much more
Clients also appreciate our professional, friendly services. We listen to you and work together to come up with real solutions, even for the most out-of-the-box ideas. We offer quick turnaround times, various finishes and lamination. Whatever you need. Our team works with your specific needs in mind to meet and exceed every expectation.
Request a Free Consultation Today
Get started creating a large-format printing solution by requesting a quote or consultation today. Our team looks forward to working with you.