Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
Colorado businesses turn to us because they have a vision or goal, whether that’s to revitalize business or attract more customers to their locations. At SpeedPro Northglenn, we’re not just a print service. We’re a partner in your marketing success.
Your Partner for Large-Format Printing
At SpeedPro Northglenn, we listen to your needs and help you bring your ideas to life, no matter where you are in the process. Already have graphics and a firm idea of what you want? Need help with early-stage concepts? We’ve got you covered.
SpeedPro Northglenn uses the latest technology to print just about anything you can dream up. We create pieces that our customers did not believe were possible. In some cases, we do the impossible by taking on and succeeding with printing projects others have turned down.
Vehicle Wraps, Outdoor Signage and More
Local trade shows, events, businesses and venues rely on SpeedPro Northglenn for custom-craft marketing and promotional items, including:
- Floor graphics: Make creative use of your building’s space by advertising sales or specials with floor graphics. You can also use these options to direct traffic around your space.
- Outdoor signage: Outdoor signage that matches your brand will immediately convey a sense of professionalism. Plus, it’s a great way to invite customers into your storefront to make a purchase.
- Trade show booth materials: Trade shows are important for your company, and what better way to stand out than with unique trade show, popup or backlit displays?
- Vehicle wraps: High-quality full, partial or decal vehicle wraps will enable you to stand out wherever you are. Even when you’re stuck in traffic, our custom vehicle wraps will help you get noticed.
- And much more
Clients also appreciate our professional, friendly services. We listen to you and work together to come up with real solutions, even for the most out-of-the-box ideas. We offer quick turnaround times, various finishes and lamination. Whatever you need. Our team works with your specific needs in mind to meet and exceed every expectation.
Request a Free Consultation Today
Get started creating a large-format printing solution by requesting a quote or consultation today. Our team looks forward to working with you.