More offices and organizations are embracing bold, lively environments — breaking free of the dated building complexes complete with harsh fluorescent lighting and plain, dingy furnishings — with branded wall graphics and lettering from SpeedPro. These large and in charge custom wall graphics are a powerful, attractive tool for reinventing the look and feel of your organization and transforming a drab space into inspiring and emotion evoking decor. You can even incorporate a personal and unique wall graphic for your business without overshooting your budget. Wall graphics can expand beyond office walls to retail spaces, restaurants, hotels and more as truly artful decor.
Wall graphics strike the ideal blend of distinct personality and professionalism. You can utilize them for a variety of applications, like promoting a temporary sale or event, highlighting company goals, branding customer-facing walls and presenting inspiring images for employees. SpeedPro can help you with everything from life-size wall decals to understated spot graphics. No matter what type of image or message you’d like to convey, SpeedPro will create spectacular designs that truly stand out and exceed your wildest expectations.Request a Quote
Types of Wall Murals
Is your office space making you want to fall asleep? With intricate and interesting custom wall graphics from SpeedPro, you can transform your work environment into a truly wonderful and personalized space your employees and visitors will enjoy. We’re inspired by bold shapes, bright colors and unique design aesthetics to create attractive custom wall graphics such as life-sized wall murals, textile and fabric graphics, personalized wallpaper, custom quotes and logo graphics.
Different types of wall surfaces (e.g. sheetrock, wood, glass, brick, metal, etc.) require specific types of media that possess particular adhesive and flexibility. The mural media is the material your image is printed on — some of the most common types on the market today are cast vinyl, calendared vinyl, photo paper, frost, translucent, textured wall paper, canvas, perforated film for glass or window applications and specialty substrates and laminates. How the final image appears is largely determined by the type of printed media as well as the ink. At SpeedPro, we specialize in using Latex, UV-curable, and eco-solvent ink.
Where to Use Custom Wall Graphics
You can use wall graphics in a range of locations. A few places to consider include:
- Retail stores: A mural on a back wall can show the many uses for your products and bring personality to your shop.
- Hotels: Show a map in the lobby depicting the surrounding area and highlighting great places your guests may want to visit.
- Restaurants: Tell the story of your restaurant with an imaginative graphic that depicts how you have grown. Display it on your back wall.
- Event venues: Brand your company at an event with a memorable mural showing what you can do for your customers.
Is There a Limit to Wall Graphic Sizes?
Wall murals naturally lend themselves to a branded message with a lasting impact. With that in mind, remember that wall graphics can be designed to nearly any size and scale you desire. What size wall graphic you’re able to commission largely depends on the space being used and your imagination — the experts at SpeedPro can help you with any and all decisions concerning your wall graphic.
Throughout the early stages of your wall graphic project, SpeedPro studio professionals will work with you and take note of the following information:
- Wall dimensions
- Color and lighting considerations
- Image and text ideas
- Type of wall surface (e.g. rough, smooth, metal, glass, brick)
Wall Graphic Design Inspiration
SpeedPro can take just about any idea floating in your head and make it into a reality with high-quality designs that can be effortlessly applied directly to the walls of your store or office. Every wall graphic will be crafted according to your exact specifications for lasting beauty and personality. A few wall graphic ideas we can help you with include:
- Flashy and fun graphics like stripes or polka dots
- Logos, photographs and murals
- Mission statements and goals
- Directional signage
Colorado businesses turn to us because they have a vision or goal, whether that’s to revitalize business or attract more customers to their locations. At SpeedPro Northglenn, we’re not just a print service. We’re a partner in your marketing success.
Your Partner for Large-Format Printing
At SpeedPro Northglenn, we listen to your needs and help you bring your ideas to life, no matter where you are in the process. Already have graphics and a firm idea of what you want? Need help with early-stage concepts? We’ve got you covered.
SpeedPro Northglenn uses the latest technology to print just about anything you can dream up. We create pieces that our customers did not believe were possible. In some cases, we do the impossible by taking on and succeeding with printing projects others have turned down.
Vehicle Wraps, Outdoor Signage and More
Local trade shows, events, businesses and venues rely on SpeedPro Northglenn for custom-craft marketing and promotional items, including:
- Floor graphics: Make creative use of your building’s space by advertising sales or specials with floor graphics. You can also use these options to direct traffic around your space.
- Outdoor signage: Outdoor signage that matches your brand will immediately convey a sense of professionalism. Plus, it’s a great way to invite customers into your storefront to make a purchase.
- Trade show booth materials: Trade shows are important for your company, and what better way to stand out than with unique trade show, popup or backlit displays?
- Vehicle wraps: High-quality full, partial or decal vehicle wraps will enable you to stand out wherever you are. Even when you’re stuck in traffic, our custom vehicle wraps will help you get noticed.
- And much more
Clients also appreciate our professional, friendly services. We listen to you and work together to come up with real solutions, even for the most out-of-the-box ideas. We offer quick turnaround times, various finishes and lamination. Whatever you need. Our team works with your specific needs in mind to meet and exceed every expectation.
Request a Free Consultation Today
Get started creating a large-format printing solution by requesting a quote or consultation today. Our team looks forward to working with you.