Perforated Window Graphics
Perforated Window Graphics – “One Way” vision film
Perforated window graphics are also known as “one-way vision film”, “window perf” or “see-through vinyl”. It allows people see out of a window, but not in. The exterior of the window is covered in a graphic, but the small holes in the film allow people on the inside of a building to see out. Window perf is typically a PVC vinyl with an adhesive back that is perforated in a pattern of evenly spaced round holes.
Perforated window film offers a whole world of promotional possibilities by transforming glass doors and windows into prime advertising real estate for your business. The SpeedPro NW Raleigh team of experts will transform your storefront windows with our perforated vinyl window decals. Custom perforated window film is an ideal solution for short-term and long-term needs, whether for window displays, storefront signage, promotions, cars and vans or other creative applications.
What types of businesses use Window Perf?
Perforated window graphics are most used in vehicle windows, retail window displays, office glass, and other situations where you want visibility for the graphics from one side and light to pass through to the other. Perforated window vinyl wraps have a lot of applications, such as the following:
- Commercial Vehicles– Buses and vans often have large windows that take away from the advertising space on these moving billboards. By using perforated vinyl, the professionals at SpeedPro NW Raleigh can extend the messaging onto the window areas giving your advertising more impact.
- Convention Centers and Shopping Malls– Entrances and street side windows usually appear as large dark grey rectangles. BORING! Applying window perf graphics can make them Pop with your advertising or branding.
- Retail Stores, Medical Offices and Gyms– Window graphics give stores the opportunity to highlight current sales or special offers. A gym can use graphics to announce new operating hours or that it is got new exercise equipment. A Dental Office can use graphics to let people know that it has new services.
- Restaurants– Ambiance is key for restaurants and putting the graphic images on the windows using perforated vinyl is a great way to set the mood before patrons enter.
- Museums and Art Studios– Printed window film can be used to protect interiors and artifacts from fading caused by the sun’s UV rays because it stops up to 70 percent of the sun’s energy.
What are the Benefits of Window Perf?
With perforated window film, you can see out, but others cannot see in. Here are some of the benefits of displaying your brand with window perf:
- Attracts Attention-Perforated Window Decals attract onlookers and passersby. Vibrant full-color, eye-catching graphics displayed across entire panels of glass command a lot of attention. The biggest advantage of it is that it provides full visibility to the graphics from the outside while allowing light through to the people inside.
- Provides shade and privacy –Perforated window vinyl is energy smart. It provides ample shade from excessive sunlight, a 70 percent reduction. You can use less energy and save money on air conditioning because there is less sun coming in. The perforation provides full visibility from the inside, while those on the outside will only be able to see the graphic and not through the window providing privacy for you and your patrons.
- Brand Awareness– Perforated vinyl window film allows for one-way viewing from interiors of building or storefront glass while featuring a creative way for brand building and marketing. Many businesses brand their company cars, trucks, and vans with window perf – it’s mobile marketing at its best!
- Cost Effective– While window graphics are not free, they do tend to cost a lot less than other forms of advertising and usually don’t require the purchase of a permit. And remember, you might save some money on your electric bill!
PARTNER WITH SPEEDPRO NW RALEIGH FOR ALL OF YOUR LARGE-FORMAT PRINTING NEEDS.
Speedpro Northwest Raleigh is the leader in large format printing of graphics and signs for promotional and advertising purposes. We specialize in finding creative solutions to help you achieve your marketing and branding goals. You only get one chance to make a first impression and we can help you make it a great one. Speedpro offers complete design, large format printing, and installation services.
We offer interior office signs, wall murals and art reproduction prints that will enhance your décor and let customers who walk into your office know that you are a professional company worthy of their business. Our trade show display graphics, window graphics and vehicle wraps help you to standout and make a visual impression that will capture new prospects and fuel future growth for your business. We also offer a variety of Retail Graphic Displays, banners, posters, event graphics and banner stands. At SpeedPro, we understand what your brand means to you, and we are here to print solutions that promote your brand and enhance your decor. We are your local source for large format graphics and signs.
OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Our primary goal is to make your business pop. We work to make you stand out from the competition and achieve your business growth goals. We want you to rise above the pack and we are willing to do the work and help make that happen. As consultants in the large-format print industry, our goal is an ongoing relationship, allowing us to work alongside your team to meet the challenges of tomorrow. We work diligently to add value, provide better solutions and deliver the highest quality graphic prints. Look through our Portfolio and discover our commitment to quality, value and service.
VISIT OUR STUDIO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SPEEDPRO’S GRAPHICS AND SIGNS.
Located in Wake County, NC in the Heart of the Triangle (I40 and Aviation Parkway), SpeedPro Northwest Raleigh serves clients throughout Wake, Durham, Orange, Chatham, Johnston and surrounding counties. While the local businesses we serve are in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Morrisville, Research Triangle Park, and Chapel Hill, we also serve many businesses throughout North Carolina, the United States, Europe and other global locations. Our team is always ready to listen and offer insight into your next large format print project. Entrust your large format digital graphics needs to the leader in custom sign and graphics printing – SpeedPro NW Raleigh. Call today and see how we can help you with your next project. 855.451.9734