A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro NYC – Mt. Vernon
To stand out in a sea of marketing messages, turn to the professionals at SpeedPro NYC – Mt. Vernon. We have the experience and expertise to create eye-catching outdoor signage, popup displays or printed brochures. More than that, we understand the nuances of experiential marketing. Make an impression and draw customers in with powerful, engaging graphics and signs from SpeedPro NYC – Mt. Vernon.
Any space is an opportunity to connect and communicate with your customers and audience. Our team can transform any venue, location or space with graphics, text and more. We use state-of-the-industry technology to create true-to-life colors, laser-accurate cuts and the finishes you need on multiple surfaces.
Outdoor Signage, Vehicle Wraps and More for Your Business
You want to create an impression. Let’s help make it happen with our range of services, including:
- Vehicle wraps: Whether you want a full or partial wrap or a decal for every car in your fleet, SpeedPro NYC – Mt. Vernon will deliver. You can take your advertising on the road and use this cost-effective strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Wall murals: If you’re looking for a hot interior design trend that will also showcase your business, wall murals are the perfect large-format printing solution.
- Trade show graphics: Eye-catching trade show exhibits from popup displays to backlit displays will help you stand out from the clutter and noise and promote your top products and services.
- Window graphics: Often, the first thing people will notice about your business is your storefront. Help your building make a great first impression with custom window graphics that draw the eye.
- Outdoor signage: Our outdoor signage solutions focus on readability and visibility to make sure people move from the street to the inside of your building. You can even use them to give directions and guide people around your space.
- And so much more
Partnering With a Local Sign Company
Many businesses and industries can benefit from working with a sign company such as SpeedPro Imaging NYC – Mt. Vernon. From apartment buildings to the hospitality industry and beyond, custom wide-format graphics will make a big impression.
We’re proud to serve businesses throughout the NYC area, such as:
- Southern Connecticut
- New Rochelle
- Mount Vernon
- New Roc City
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Have an exact idea for a print or need help deciding how to share your marketing message? Let’s discuss your needs and create the exact graphics and look you want. Contact SpeedPro NYC – Mt. Vernon for a consultation or quote today.