Commercial Truck Wraps in Orlando
Ready to generate leads even when you’re not working? If the answer is yes, you’re in the right spot! We’re a large format printing company that prints and installs custom self-adhesive vinyl truck wraps for commercial fleets. We utilize the best products and techniques in the industry to extend the life of your vehicle wraps.
We’re also able to match the colors that we print to your brand so your vehicles will be recognized throughout all of Central Florida.
Our Process for Wrapping Trucks
When having any vehicle wrapped for the first time, the process can seem daunting. We’ve expanded out the process into several steps so that you know exactly what to expect. While the steps may change slightly, the overall process will stay the same.
1. Obtaining Graphics and Truck Information
To start the process off, we’ll need graphics and additional information about your truck. The majority of the companies that we work with will have graphics and artwork ready to go. If you’re needing a template for your specific vehicle, let our team know and we can send you a truck template so you can mock-up your graphics. If you’re needing artwork produced, our account managers will have our designers work with you to create exactly what you’re needing.
Send over information about your truck such as make, model, and year. This will not only help us provide a quick quote back to you, but will also help our production team with the measurements needed to produce the graphics.
2. Confirm Artwork and Proof
Once the artwork has been confirmed, we’ll send you a proof with the artwork, measurements, and materials to be printed on. It’s important to review over this to ensure that everything looks correct. Once you approve that proof, we’ll hand over the graphics to our production team and they’ll begin printing.
3. Scheduling Installation
At this point, everything is approved and the last step is to schedule a time to drop off your truck. Our account managers will work with you to find a day and time that works within your schedule. We’ll be keeping your trailer inside throughout the process as our large bay doors allow us to fit the size of a semi or smaller inside.
Don’t miss an opportunity to brand your fleet. Having a cohesive look throughout your fleet will not only increase your reputation, but will drive leads.
Coverage Options for Truck Wraps
When deciding to wrap your truck, you’ll first need to figure out how much coverage you’re needing.
- Full Wrap: This option provides complete coverage and makes the largest impression as full wraps are hard to ignore. Wrapping your entire vehicle also opens up design opportunities and flexibility as you won’t be constrained to just one part of the vehicle.
- Partial Wrap: If you’re mostly using the wrap to improve your branding, a partial wrap may be the best solution. It has less coverage than a full wrap, but is also more economical than a full wrap. The design will often incorporate the base color of the vehicle because parts of the painted surface will be showing. When compared to full wraps, partial wraps also install much quicker.
- Decals: The most affordable option for vehicle graphics. When limited to just a decal, it’s important to put essential information such as name, phone number, and website.
Custom Vehicle Wraps Around Orlando
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to banners, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Our company doesn’t just stop at vehicle wraps. We print a wide variety of signage and graphics at SpeedPro Orlando. If you’re needing another product, check out our other solutions below. You can also request a consultation and we’ll walk you through our full range of products and services.