Vinyl Wraps for Trailers
Are you wanting to wrap your trailer so it stands out from the crowd or coordinates with your brand? Are you ready for the increased business that your trailer wrap or “mobile billboard” could bring into your company? If you answered yes to either of those questions, you’ve come to the right spot. We’re a large format printing company that will print and install vinyl graphics on your trailer(s).
Trailer Wrap Process
1. Sending Graphics & Trailer Information
The first step in wrapping your trailer is sending our team the graphics and information for the trailer. We often work with companies who have graphics ready to go. If you’re needing graphics, just let us know and our team will work with you to turn your ideas into a design. Sending over information about the trailer is also important. Make/model, dimensions, and pictures of the trailer will help make the process smoother and allow us to get your trailer back on the road quickly.
2. Confirming Design & Proof
After graphics have been acquired and we’ve received information on your trailer, we’ll transition over to confirming the design and creating a proof. If we designed the wrap, we’ll be sending you mock-ups throughout the process so there aren’t any surprises. We’ll also send you a proof to approve that lays out what materials we’ll be using, the sizing, and the design itself.
3. Scheduling Installation
We have your trailer’s information, graphics ready to go, and everything is approved. The last step is scheduling a time for you to drop off your trailer. Our account managers will work with you to find a day and time that works within your schedule. We’ll be keeping your trailer inside throughout the process as our large bay doors allow us to fit the size of a semi or smaller inside.
Trailer wraps will showcase your brand in a new and unique way. The impressions you’ll gain will lead towards an increased customer base.
Trailer Wrap Options
Working with a custom large format printer has many benefits. Possibly the best benefit is that you’re able to scale the size of your trailer wrap. Some wraps are limited by space while others are limited by budget, below we break down a variety of coverage options.
- Full Wrap: Ready to make a bold statement? Full trailer wraps will open up design possibilities and draw more attention to your trailer when on the road. Full wraps will cover every part of the trailer’s painted surface. On most trailers, the roof won’t be wrapped since it’s typically not seen.
- Partial Wrap: Depending on the trailer, a partial wrap may be the best option as it’s economical and effective. Company information and logos can easily be displayed and recognized by those passing by. The base color of the trailer is often incorporated into the design of partial wraps as only one-third to two-thirds of the vehicle will be covered.
- Decals: The most affordable option when adding information to your trailer. We most commonly see company name, phone number, and websites added to the vehicle. They’ll only cover a small part and can be cut into and shape/size.
Custom Vehicle Wraps Around Orlando
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to banners, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Our company doesn’t just stop at vehicle wraps. We print a wide variety of signage and graphics at SpeedPro Orlando. If you’re needing another product, check out our other solutions below. You can also request a consultation and we’ll walk you through our full range of products and services.