Vinyl Wall Decals
Looking to tastefully add graphics to the walls of your business but aren’t ready to cover up the entire wall? Wall decals are a great choice as they’re much more affordable than their wall mural counterpart and they install much faster. The graphic will be durable, but we recommend placing it in a spot where there won’t be a lot of wear and tear.
Our Process For Wall Decals
At SpeedPro Orlando, we focus on being completely transparent with our clients to build up the trust needed for a true partnership. To that point, we’ve broken down what the process looks like when one of our clients needs vinyl decals for their walls. These steps will change slightly from project to project, but the overall process is similar.
1. Measurements & Project Information
The process usually starts with us receiving the required measurements for the graphics that need to be produced. We also ask that you send over project information as it may affect what material we recommend/use. For example, exterior wall decals on brick would need a very different type of vinyl compared to a vinyl logo applied to the wall in a lobby. We may also recommend a site visit for our install team to come test the wall to ensure that the planned vinyl will work with that wall.
2. Artwork & Approval
Once we’ve received the measurements and project information, we’ll be needing the artwork to print. Our account managers will confirm that the artworks matches the measurements from earlier and will send back a proof sheet for your approval. The most important part of the proof sheet is to check that the artwork came through properly and that nothing fell off of the design. It’s also important to double check the sizing and materials to confirm that it aligns with what was discussed.
3. Printing & Cutting
The proof has been approved at this point of the process and we’ve started production of your graphics. This is also the step where you can sit back and relax. We’ll print and laminate the wall decals before sending them over to our CNC router. All of the graphics we produce are machine cut on our CNC router reducing any chance of human error and increasing the speed for how fast you’ll receive your completed graphics.
The final step of the process is the installation of your wall decals. Our account managers will find a time that’ll work within your schedule to have our in-house installation team accurately and precisely install the wall decals. Our installation team is extremely professional and always focuses on the task at hand to allow for minimal disruption to you and(or) your team.
Improve your walls without completely covering them up. Decals will allow you to add custom graphics anywhere you want.
Consideration for Wall Decals
- Shape: Since you’re not covering the entire wall like a mural, you’ll have to consider the shape of your decal. We machine cut all our graphics which allows us to create almost any design you can think of. We recommend keeping the size of the decals larger to allow for increased adhesion on the self-adhesive side of the graphics.
- Visibility: One component of visibility is the physical size of the graphic. The larger the graphic is, the easier it’ll be to see. A more important component of visibility is where the graphic is placed. If the decal is a company’s name or logo, somewhere in the lobby or by the front desk may be a good location. On the other hand, if the decal is a quote or motivational piece, it’ll probably be most visible in the break room or a common work area.
- Material: The type of material needed will definitely change depending on where the decal is placed. We would use a cast vinyl for rough surfaces or any curves because it’ll hold its shape. On smoother surfaces, we could opt for a calendered vinyl. If you’re unsure about your surface, let our team know and we can schedule a site visit.
- Content: What’s the decal going to include and what will it look like? If you’re already covering most of the wall with the decal, you may want to consider a full wall mural. If it better fits as a decal, will it there be enough contrast with the wall to catch someone’s attention. Asking yourself these questions before getting too far into the process will save you time and money later on.
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From wall graphics to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Wall decals are just one aspect of our business. We print a wide variety of signage and graphics at SpeedPro Orlando. If you’re needing another product, check out our other solutions below. You can also request a consultation and we’ll walk you through our full range of products and services.