Event Graphics in Pittsburgh
When you want to solidify your company’s branding at the next big expo or open house, use our custom event graphics to stand out from the rest of the pack. By contracting SpeedPro Imaging Pittsburgh North, which provides products for Allegheny and Butler counties, you’ll find out that we not only aim to provide you with high-resolution graphics on industry-leading materials but also want to create a cooperative marketing partnership that can help advance your business into the upper echelon.
Once you step through the doors of our studio, we’ll start working to plan out your graphics suite with exhaustive detail so that the final product makes you the most talked-about company at your event.
Bold Custom Event Graphics
No matter the capacity in which you’re operating — as a coordinator, organizer or vendor — we can help adapt your strategy for any scenario. We can discuss the positives and negatives of each potential product and how they fit into the overall plan. Once you’ve decided, we’ll print all your event graphic designs using state-of-the-art printing technology.
Our long-life, environmentally conscious inks will give you vivid colors while keeping our planet in better shape. Our color-matching practices will also keep all of your new graphics on the same page. Here are a few of the products we offer:
- Banners: Our banners come in a variety of sizes and can be printed on multiple materials. In addition to vinyl, other types of material include scrim, smooth, blackout or mesh, and they can be finished in matte or gloss. Depending on how you decide to have them hemmed, your custom banners can be hung from pole mounts or grommets. If you’re aiming for portability, remember that we also offer retractable banner stands.
- Elevator wraps: Wrapping the elevators in your venue offers a unique way to present your branding to visitors. If you transform them into moving billboards, the elevators will constantly re-introduce your message to people while offering a changeup from the usual plain elevator space.
- Hop ups: Present your brand with style using our hop ups, or display kits that you clip large fabric graphics into. This option offers portability and convenience, as hops ups are lightweight and require no tools. They can also come with LED lighting.
- Table toppers: Extend your marketing reach in a sensible, versatile way with branded table covers and runners. Formats for round tables include fitted or stretch throw. Imprinted or convertible table throws can be created for rectangular tables. Other options include curved, multiple-level and multiple panel.
- Tents: If you’re having a concert or festival outdoors, offer protection from the sun and other weather conditions while drawing attention to your display with custom-made tents. We offer popup, tubular and inflatable styles in multiple sizes.
Your Printing Partner in Pittsburgh
Contact SpeedPro today to set up your consultation. You can also drop in at our studio, which is located on Commerce Park Drive in Cranberry Township.
From conceptualization to installation, our visual communication experts will work tirelessly to provide the custom event graphics you need to make the impact you have in mind.