A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns then smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. But what we see at SpeedPro is that step and repeat backdrop.
We’ve all witnessed this scene enacted again and again. If you’re into the details like we are you may have noticed the repeat banner providing a perfect backdrop. Step-and-repeat banners are large displays frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. We are all celebrities at our own events and using a step-and-repeat backdrop creates the branded space for instant recognition.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
Using a step-and-repeat, will help your event in the following ways
- Create a VIP feel: If you are hosting an event where you want a red carpet or formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel valued and appreciated. Place banners near an entrance and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: A logo prominently featured on the display will effectively spread your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and garner attention. Many guests love the look and feel of posing for photos. By staging the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that their photo will be shared — with your logo prominently positioned.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for pictures, and you can alter the background to match the event theme and encourage multiple shots. Persuade people to share their selfies with a social media hashtag for even more brand exposure.
You can use step and repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, celebrations and annual events. Any event can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding a new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to social media posting.
- Annual meetings: Build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great guest attraction. These are great for monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop creates a red carpet walk for formal events.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure company logos are featured prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that is important to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop, social media exposure increases.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple reproductions of a logo or emblem. When choosing graphics, look for contrasting colors that “pop” next to each other. Use large images so the background is clearly read. When you need help with sizing and printing, we’re here to assist.
Partner with SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of your large-format printing needs.
At SpeedPro Pittsburgh North, we don’t look for easy solutions, we look for the right ones. When you have a marketing challenge that needs solving, we dive deeper into your business and your specific goals. As leaders in the large format printing industry, we’re here to help you refresh your marketing strategy and expand your clientele. We strive to create customer experiences that excite your audiences and generate real results. From vehicle wraps to outdoor signage, we know how to visually communicate your brand voice.
With over 23 years of combined print experience, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North is the print studio you can trust to get the job done. Servicing Allegheny, Butler, Beaver County and beyond, SpeedPro acts as a trusted partner to the Northern Pittsburgh region.
Our reviews speak for themselves
Our job is never done until you’re satisfied. Over the years, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North has provided professional service, competitive prices and stunning final products for our customers. We’ve made the experience of working with us simple and hassle-free. When you step into our print studio, you become our top priority and we’ll make every effort to deliver the best large-format printing products in the Pittsburgh area.
Curious about what we can do for you? Check out our testimonials and learn why customers choose SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of their large format printing needs.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!