Trade Show Displays
Trade shows and conventions are a business opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand branding reach and generate sales. Whether it’s a B2B or B2C event, custom trade show displays display your marketing style and represent your brand in an eye-catching professional fashion, creating a lasting impression with current or prospective clients.
SpeedPro can help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help your company meet its marketing goals. Our in-house team of display professionals along with easy-to-set-up graphic displays will help create the trade show booths and setups you need.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Partner with SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of your large-format printing needs.
At SpeedPro Pittsburgh North, we don’t look for easy solutions, we look for the right ones. When you have a marketing challenge that needs solving, we dive deeper into your business and your specific goals. As leaders in the large format printing industry, we’re here to help you refresh your marketing strategy and expand your clientele. We strive to create customer experiences that excite your audiences and generate real results. From vehicle wraps to outdoor signage, we know how to visually communicate your brand voice.
With over 23 years of combined print experience, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North is the print studio you can trust to get the job done. Servicing Allegheny, Butler, Beaver County and beyond, SpeedPro acts as a trusted partner to the Northern Pittsburgh region.
Our reviews speak for themselves
Our job is never done until you’re satisfied. Over the years, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North has provided professional service, competitive prices and stunning final products for our customers. We’ve made the experience of working with us simple and hassle-free. When you step into our print studio, you become our top priority and we’ll make every effort to deliver the best large-format printing products in the Pittsburgh area.
Curious about what we can do for you? Check out our testimonials and learn why customers choose SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of their large format printing needs.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!