Transform your space with stunning, highly visible custom banners from SpeedPro. Our bright and bold custom banners make a statement, whether it’s showcasing your logo, conveying important information or promoting your company’s key messages. You can feel confident that our made-to-order custom vinyl banners will exceed your expectations as far as quality, timeliness and professionalism go.Request a Quote
What Are Custom Banners and How Can You Use Them?
Vinyl is a synthetic material used for a wide range of print jobs, including banners. Using vinyl to make custom banners means you can choose from a variety of print detailing that’s durable and eye-catching. There are multiple options to choose from when choosing a banner material from thicker weight banner material to mesh banner material, our studio professionals will help you determine which banner media option best suits all of your needs.
Designing and purchasing a vinyl banner from SpeedPro will give you plenty of options to showcase your business and products. Use your new banners to:
- Create greater visibility during trade shows and events
- Celebrate store or venue grand openings
- Market new product or service launches
- Make customers aware of special promotions or seasonal sales
- Welcome people to an event or your storefront
- Add flair to holidays, celebrations and parties
Our Different Vinyl Banner Options
Purchasing a custom vinyl banner from SpeedPro means you get to design your dream product and specify its size, flexibility and more. We offer different types of banners, so we can meet your needs and help you find the perfect solution for your space with options like:
- Hung vinyl banners: This classic banner features grommets that will allow you to use rope or string to hold and hoist your banners up high. It’s a great way to draw people’s eyes to your display instantly. Solid banner vinyl comes in 13oz and 18oz thickness. 18oz is primarily used for long-term, heavy weather outdoor signs.
- Standing banners: Standing banners are a classic choice for conferences, trade show kiosks and special events. You can post them at doorways, use them to advertise your companies products or services, or even show people where to go.
- Street banners: Also known as boulevard banners, street banners or pole banners, have pole pockets for easy hanging on street lamps, posts and more. They’re a great way to add signage to outdoor events in a professional way.
- Mesh banners: SpeedPro prints mesh banners on a perforated media that provides a translucent look and allows free airflow through the material. These banners are great for windows and fences.
- Step and repeat banners: These custom banners are generally used for “photo ops” for your special event. Backgrounds can be made to order, whether it be sponsor logos, company branding or a backdrop of the North Pole! Step & Repeats are popular for brand experiences, corporate functions and more.
- Pop-up banners: Also known as retractable banners are a popular choice for business presentations, conferences, trade shows, retail promotions and special events.
- Street banners: Street banners require a durable vinyl with reinforced hems and corners. Some Cities require stitching due to wind and weather. Street banners are typically double-sided. Pole banners are popular and frequently used for university campuses and downtown districts. They’re a great way to promote your upcoming event.
Partner with SpeedPro Pittsburgh South for all of your large-format printing needs.
At SpeedPro Pittsburgh South, we aim to simplify the marketing process, but we don’t believe that communications solutions are one size fits all. We understand that your business is unlike any other. So why should your marketing be any different? At SpeedPro we put your business first. We create custom marketing plans aligned with your goals, aimed at addressing your individual needs.
As leaders in the large format print industry, we use only the best printers, materials and installers to get the job done. From outdoor signage to vehicle wraps, we know how to convey your brand vision. With over 10 combined years of experience, we’re confident in the work we produce and the services we offer. SpeedPro Pittsburgh South is dedicated to serving Allegheny, Washington and Fayette County with only the best in wide format printing.
SpeedPro Pittsburgh South is your back-pocket marketing expert. With countless years of combined service, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your specific needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As Pittsburgh’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro Pittsburgh South can help your business shine.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!