Digital Signage Design by SpeedPro
With SpeedPro, you can create compelling and vivid digital messages on almost any screen. Digital signage is the modern advertising medium your company needs to meet evolving business needs, draw customers in with eye-catching advertisements, or upsell shoppers with dynamic new products and special offers. Digital signs can also welcome customers to a reception area, communicate promotions, and market current events. As an advertising format, digital signs excel in attracting new customers, promoting your brand, and boosting sales.
Digital Signs Attract Customers to Your Business
Effective digital signs can be an essential marketing asset to attract new customers. With sleek graphics and bright colors, digital signage content is powerful in its ability to grab people’s attention and draw them into your store or business. At trade shows, digital signs can set your company apart from the competition. Aspatrons roam through rows and rows of vendors, bright and changing digital signs attract prospective customers to your booth area, consequently leading to more leads and increased sales opportunities.
Here are a few reasons digital sign displays can effectively draw customers to your business.
- Beautiful and bold designs: Digital signs feature bright and aesthetically pleasing designs that will appeal to your target demographics.
- Eye-catching movement: Instead of presenting a single image, rotating digital signs show multiple messages and catch the attention of protentional customers.
- Updated information and deals: Present up-to-date specials and current offers to attract customers with the newest deals and timely information – all without having to pay for the costly replacements of static imagery.
- Targeted messages: Use a digital signage display to present targeted messages to your specific audience. You can even target multiple groups through rotating digital signs if your business serves several demographics or audiences
Digital Signage vs Traditional Signage
Modern and effective digital signage is the future of advertising. Businesses are choosing digital signs over traditional signage because the digital option provides endless design possibilities and can be updated dynamically. You can improve your sales with digital signage, so long as it is engaging and informative – all while reducing printing costs, reprinting, and the installation of promotional posters. Here are a few benefits you can expect when choosing digital signage for your business:
- Unlimited content: With printed signage, you have limited space, but with rotating digital signage, you have nearly endless advertising space. The opportunity to display multiple messages means your business can create a more profound brand impression and tell your company’s story in a more flexible format.
- Lower advertising cost: Digital signage can significantly cut advertising expenses by reducing the need to print and ship new signs and posters at a high frequency. You can quickly upload a new image to update your digital graphics, reducing the time required for your employees to hang traditional advertisements. After the initial investment in digital signage, you can expect a reduction in your long-term advertising costs.
- Increased advertising revenue: At venues, events, stadiums, and conference centers, your rotating digital signage can offer more opportunities to sell advertising space. Digital signs can promote ads for your sponsors or be purchased by local businesses to boost your advertising revenue.
- Reduced costs from mistakes: Mistakes on printed media can be costly, especially if you’ve already ordered hundreds of copies. Reordering, reprinting, and re-shipping these materials can waste your company’s time and money. With digital signage, however, changes are implemented as easily as uploading the correct design into the display system.
- Fast content creation and implementation: Implementing graphics into digital signage is often much quicker than ordering printed advertising. This short processing time for businesses with multiple locations means you can update media at a rapid frequency instead of shipping new materials to each site every time you have a new promotion or sale.
Consider whether your business could benefit from hybrid applications by utilizing a digital screen to promote new products or announce daily services while using traditional signs like printed posters to highlight signature menu items or brand messaging that is always available. You can increase brand awareness and earn more sales by engaging customers through various media types.
Digital Signs Improve Customer Experience
Once your captivating digital window signs have drawn customers to your business, you can then strategically influence the customer buyer’s journey. By thoughtfully using digital signs throughout your store, you can create an enjoyable shopping experience, guide your customers, or teach them about your various products and services. Here are a few ways that digital signage can improve customer experience and increase revenue for your business:
- Target your customer segments: Use attractive images and targeted messaging to connect with your customers. If your business has different customer segments at different times of the day, change your digital signs to target the right segments.
- Market product features: A digital display can provide key information about using a product or the benefits that a service includes. Presening side-by-side product comparisons with detailed graphics or showing product information in an eye-catching image can also answer common customer questions, which will in turn free up your sales team to focus more on their productivity.
- Show products in action: Creative digital signage can help customers imagine how your product works by showcasing the product in action through animations or live-action productions
- Promote deals and discounts: Digital signs are an attractive way to inform customers about deals or discounts while browsing through your products. Presenting special offers while customers explore your products makes them more likely to take notice of the product you are advertising.
- Upsell and cross-sell products: You can also use digital signs to highlight products that pair well together. Digital signs that feature a higher-end product can also encourage customers to choose the top brand over a less expensive alternative.
- Reduce perceived wait time: By placing rotating digital signage near check-outs or order counters, customers have something interesting to look at while they wait. Digital signage outside of sporting events or venues can also boost sales by getting customers excited about buying merchandise when they arrive inside of the store.
- Provide physical directions: Inside a mall or large office complex, digital signs help customers quickly find what they are looking for. Wayfinding signs and directories can make customers’ experiences smoother and more enjoyable, especially in densely-populated retail centers.
Keep Your Employees Informed
Digital signage can also be used to keep your employees informed about company updates or new policies. Electronic signage can feature announcements, safety updates, notifications, events, and deadline reminders, capable of being deployed across office settings and even industrial warehouses. This eliminates the need to hold a meeting for every minor update or change and ensures that information is presented consistently across departments
Tips For Using Custom Digital Signs
Creating a comprehensive strategy around your digital signage makes it easy to change and update its contents to fit your company’s brand and advertising needs. We recommend that you choose bright colors, images, and language that reflects the message you are trying to communicate. Convey a final graphic that connects with your audience and highlights the key information you want them to take away.
At SpeedPro, we offer fully customizable digital signage, whether you are designing a menu, beer list, directory, product advertisement, promotional image, or any other digital message. We create branded trade show digital signage, bold lettering and graphics for casinos and bars, ads for the halftime show, or even event announcements to excite your customers for the next concert or sporting event.
Where To Use Digital Signs
Customized digital signage can be a powerful design tool for building brand awareness and increasing revenue, but how effective your digital display actually depends largely upon where you place it. To enjoy the benefits of digital signage, we recommend that you choose a location where customers can best engage with your message to learn more about your business or promotions.
When determining where to incorporate digital signage in your business, let the content drive the placement. First, select the message you want to convey and then decide where you can best present this message to your audience. Here are a few examples of the best places you can deploy digital signage in your business:
- Window displays: Window displays attract customers with seasonal promotions, new products, or daily specials. Beautiful moving images of signature menu items can draw customers into your restaurant.
- Ordering counters: Descriptive digital signs near check-outs or ordering counters can help customers choose what to purchase or upsell them on an additional item or service.
- Pillars or columns: Digital signs can be used to maximize unused space, like pillars and columns. As customers explore your products, digital signs on columns can direct them through the store or educate them about promotions.
- Near key products: Deploying a digital sign near certain products can highlight unique features as customers shop for those exact products, enhancing your customers’ knowledge of your product’s benefits and helping them make more informed purchasing decisions.
- In entryways or lobbies: Digital signage in lobbies can help customers find what they are looking for more quickly and enjoy an effortless shopping experience.
Tips For The Best Digital Sign Placement
When placing digital signs around your business, ensure they are easy to read and in plain sight. Hidden or challenging-to-read signs will not connect with your customers as effectively as they could. Consider these tips for the most effective placement of your digital signs:
- Place signs at eye level: Customers may not notice signs that are too high, while signs that are too low may be difficult for customers to read clearly.
- Choose areas with high traffic: Find a busy location in your business where many customers will see your digital signs daily, such as in the lobby or near check-out lines.
- Check for a clear line of sight: Check that your digital signs are not hidden or obstructed by pillars, merchandise, or other signage in your store.
- Consider lighting and glare: Make sure your digital signs are easy to read throughout the day by placing them in a location without glare from the sun.
To find the perfect placement for digital signs in your store, watch how your customers typically navigate through your store and where they spend the most time. By observing the natural flow of movement through your business, you can choose spots where your customers are most likely to view and engage with your messaging.
Work with SpeedPro for Custom Digital Signage
Your imagination is the limit when it comes to putting digital signage to work for your business. With endless design potential and the opportunity for unlimited content and instantaneous updates, digital signage can take your company’s advertising to the next level. Build your brand, improve customer loyalty, and increase revenue through smart digital signage.
At SpeedPro, we work with your business to make your digital advertising dreams a reality. Our team takes the time to get to know you, your goals, and your vision for the project. After an initial consultation, our team will create your custom digital signage featuring branded colors, targeted messaging, and captivating images. Let us show you how we can take your business to the next level with customized digital signage, today.
Find a SpeedPro studio near you to get started