Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Partner with SpeedPro Raleigh for all of your large-format printing needs.
Your business is one-of-a-kind and our product selection, customer service and quick turnaround time will ensure your brand stays that way. SpeedPro Raleigh’s selection of large format printing products, such as wall murals, outdoor signage, great big graphics, and even fleet vehicle wraps, will help your brand deliver effective visual communications.
With more than 20 years of experience, our team of marketers, graphic designers and print professionals are ready to partner with business, big and small, in the Greater Raleigh, NC area. Using premium products and materials, the results can speak for themselves.
Our reviews speak for themselves
Our job is never done until you’re satisfied. Over the years, SpeedPro Raleigh has provided professional service, competitive prices and stunning final products for our customers. We’ve made the experience of working with us simple and hassle-free. When you step into our print studio, you become our top priority and we’ll make every effort to deliver the best large-format printing products in the Raleigh area.
Curious about what we can do for you? Check out our testimonials and learn why customers choose SpeedPro Raleigh for all of their large format printing needs.
Interested in learning more about bringing your branding and visual communication ideas to life? Contact us today to schedule a consultation.