Fleet Wraps: The Cost Of Not Wrapping Your FleetAUGUST 20, 2018| SpeedPro Sacramento
We’re frequently asked how much does a vehicle wrap cost. Any business with a fleet of vehicles, whether it’s three delivery vans or 500 semi tractor-trailers, is asking the wrong question. The right question is how much does not having vehicle graphics cost?
Fleet Graphics is Efficient Advertising
Nearly any organization that has fleet vehicles and an advertising budget, should invest in fleet graphics. If not, advertising money is being left on the table. Studies show that fleet graphics give the biggest bang for the advertising dollar.
People Remember Fleet Graphics
One of the most reliable ways to market your company, products, and services is through vehicle graphics. Vehicle graphics advertise on the road, parked at your location, and when they deliver products and services to your customers.
- 75% of the people surveyed developed a first impression about a company and its products from truck advertising.
- 91% of people notice ads mounted on the sides of trucks and can recall the ad days later.
- Ads are viewed by business customers as well as retail consumers.
Fleet Graphics Make a Big Impression
Fleet and vehicle graphics are seen by thousands of consumers every single day. Not only do they leave a positive impression of the organization they represent, people remember the business.
- Depending on the size of the city, a single vehicle wrap can generate 30,000 to 70,000 impressions daily
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising
- 96 percent of participants felt vehicle wraps were more effective than billboard ads
How Expensive is it to NOT use Vehicle Graphics?
The studies have been completed, and the statistics are in. In almost every circumstance fleet graphics pay for themselves and more. More consumers see fleet graphics than many other forms of adverting. Vehicle graphics add to brand awareness and continue to do so as long as the car or truck is in operation. If these numbers don’t compel you to consider upgrading your vehicle graphics, then contact us, we’ve got your number.Back to Blog