Trade Show Displays
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach, and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro Sacramento will help you make an impact at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics and choices will help you create the trade show booths and setups you need.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to visualize how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, double-check that you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need or bring them with you. SpeedPro Sacramento can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays, and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro Sacramento can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products, and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Have a trade show on your calendar? Don’t hesitate. Contact us for your free consultation or quote.
Partner with SpeedPro Sacramento for all of your large-format printing needs.
Consider SpeedPro Sacramento the marketing team in your back pocket. Whether the project is large or small, we’re ready to deliver large format printing products that drive real business results. From wall and window graphics that set a specific tone, banners and event graphics that stand out amongst the competition, and vehicle graphics meant to turn heads, no marketing challenge is too big.
Conveniently located new White Rock Road and Prospect Park Drive in Rancho Cordova, SpeedPro Sacramento works with business of all sizes throughout the Greater Sacramento area and beyond.
Our team of graphic designers, printers, and installation specialists are dedicated to providing high-touch service, quality products and industry leading expertise. Call on us at any time to explore your next large format printing idea, options and pricing.
Our work speaks for itself
Looking to update your outdoor signage? Hoping to amp up this year’s trade show display? SpeedPro Sacramento can refresh your marketing and revitalize your brand.
We’ve worked tirelessly so you don’t have to. We’ve put in the hours and we’ve mastered our practice. We serve the Sacramento area with the best printers, the best materials and the best installation crew to get the job done. At every step of the process, you will be met with state-of-the-art solutions. Check out our portfolio to learn what SpeedPro Sacramento can do for you.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!