Your company has a big event coming up, and you’ve put a lot of effort and money into it. You’ve rented a venue, advertised, dedicated a team to attracting visitors, arranged transport of samples or products and arranged refreshments.
Quality event signage is crucial for way-finding as well as branding. Social media and other modes of advertising are important, but nothing can make your event stand out like custom event graphics, signage, event tents, selfie stations and more.Request a Quote
Why Custom Event Graphics?
Custom event graphics will help transform a venue and make it truly yours. By placing your brand colors and your marketing message over a space, you can enhance your branding and the entire experience for your customers and your team.
Your customers will be more excited to experience a space that you’ve transformed with exciting custom event graphics. Graphics can also be used to shape a space and divide it into something that serves your marketing needs, whether you want a separate space for pictures or to create a demo area.
Types of Custom Event Graphics
Event graphics from SpeedPro can include:
- Event tents: Tents can help draw customers to you at any outdoor event and keep customers and your team shaded and protected.
- Backlit graphics: Light up your message at your next trade show or event.
- Environmental graphics: Transform any venue into a tropical rainforest, beach, desert or any other environment with adhesive graphics for the floor, windows and walls. Doing so can help you transform larger spaces to your exact brand image and let you meet experiential marketing goals.
- Directional graphics: Help attendees find their way to your booth or event with graphics that show them how to find you.
- Flags: Make passersby notice your event from outside with colorful flags.
- Repeat banners: Create a photo opportunity with your logo by employing these banners. They’re perfect for demos and photo opportunities.
- Point of Purchase (POP) displays: If you want to generate sales, remember that point of purchase displays encourage customers to try and buy.
- Table coverings and tabletops displays: Make your table stand out with stunning, custom table coverings and table top displays to gain client interest. Tabletop displays can also be used instead of a trade show booth at a trade show.
- Vehicle wraps: Pulling up to your event in a custom wrapped car is sure to help you stand out. In fact, the wrap will keep marketing your business long after the event is over.
Partner with SpeedPro St. Louis South for all of your large-format printing needs.
You have a one of a kind business. Your marketing and communication should be too. At SpeedPro St. Louis South, our experienced team of graphic designers, printing specialists, and installation crew, make growing your brand our top priority. We see your branding challenges as a unique opportunity to deliver products that communicate your unique messages for you.
Whether it’s your business floor, walls, windows, doors, tables, vehicles, or more, our veteran team will provide custom large format printing products with timely and friendly service.
Experience the difference
SpeedPro St. Louis South is unlike any other large-format printing studio. From our diverse print offerings to our unrivaled customer service, we’re proud to be as unique as the businesses we serve. When you step into our studio, you won’t be treated as just another customer. You and your business are one of a kind, and we recognize that you should be treated that way. That’s what sets us apart from the competition.
As a St. Louis resident, you’re a community member, a neighbor and a friend. We’ll listen to you, problem-solve with you and create stunning marketing solutions for you.
Our veteran owned and operated company is ready to partner with companies in the Saint Louis area. From St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Alton IL, & Belleville IL, contact us today to explore new branding and communication strategies that work for you.