A Variety of Custom Event Tent Options
No matter the event, there’s a SpeedPro custom tent that’s just the right fit. Our versatile, transportable event tents bring your business brand to the forefront, helping you market yourself in an understated yet effective way. Our event tents aren’t just for show — they’re designed to be fully functional and provide shelter or shade. Whether your event is taking place indoors or outdoors — no matter the season — an event tent can provide helpful information to visitors and expand your brand awareness.
Our event tents come in a variety of styles and sizes. You can select which type will work best for your event, and customize the details accordingly:
- Pop-up canopies: These four-legged frames offer a canopy shelter without walls. This option allows you to maximize space, which is particularly helpful for events that have a fluid number of people coming in and out. You will still have shelter from the elements within a sturdy, easy to use tent frame and durable fabric top.
- Walled pop-up canopies: These structures operate similarly to a standard pop-up canopy, yet include sidewalls that typically don’t enclose the whole space. Use them for added weather protection, to separate the tent from other booths and provide an attention-getting branded backdrop.
- Pole tents: Pole tents offer a similar structure to a pop-up canopy — including four metal poles with a fabric top — but typically in a larger size.
- Frame tents: Frame tents use poles to support a fabric top, but don’t require a central pole to hold the structure.
Four Ways an Event Tent Can Help Your Company
Event tents are a practical and professional tool to step up marketing efforts at your next event. Incorporating a SpeedPro custom branded tent into your toolkit can offer the following benefits — and many more:
- Weather protection: Sun, rain and wind are no match for a SpeedPro event tent. They’re easy on the eyes and keep out the elements, perfect in the outdoors or an indoor auditorium. Your employees will thank you for the shade as they comfortably work on a sunny day, and appreciate the shelter if it rains or snows. This weather-protected tent also provides welcome shelter for potential customers who meander over to learn more.
- Convenient setup and tear down: No matter which style you choose, you’ll find that our tents are designed to be easy. You have a hundred complicated tasks to juggle on event days. Your tent shouldn’t be one of them. Each tent is simple and straightforward to install and break down at the end of the day without requiring any specialized tools or equipment.
- Flexibility: Our custom options give you the freedom to create the kind of tent that works best for your company. Whether a sleek monochrome style, a vibrant branded backdrop or a standing canopy to maximize space, our tents provide the ultimate flexibility.
- A cohesive brand: Keep your brand logo, messaging and colors front and center. Your custom event tent can complement other branded pieces, such as a banner or signage, to create a memorable and unified statement.
Partner with SpeedPro St. Louis South for all of your large-format printing needs.
You have a one of a kind business. Your marketing and communication should be too. At SpeedPro St. Louis South, our experienced team of graphic designers, printing specialists, and installation crew, make growing your brand our top priority. We see your branding challenges as a unique opportunity to deliver products that communicate your unique messages for you.
Whether it’s your business floor, walls, windows, doors, tables, vehicles, or more, our veteran team will provide custom large format printing products with timely and friendly service.
Experience the difference
SpeedPro St. Louis South is unlike any other large-format printing studio. From our diverse print offerings to our unrivaled customer service, we’re proud to be as unique as the businesses we serve. When you step into our studio, you won’t be treated as just another customer. You and your business are one of a kind, and we recognize that you should be treated that way. That’s what sets us apart from the competition.
As a St. Louis resident, you’re a community member, a neighbor and a friend. We’ll listen to you, problem-solve with you and create stunning marketing solutions for you.
Our veteran owned and operated company is ready to partner with companies in the Saint Louis area. From St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Alton IL, & Belleville IL, contact us today to explore new branding and communication strategies that work for you.