Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
Partner with SpeedPro St. Louis South for all of your large-format printing needs.
You have a one of a kind business. Your marketing and communication should be too. At SpeedPro St. Louis South, our experienced team of graphic designers, printing specialists, and installation crew, make growing your brand our top priority. We see your branding challenges as a unique opportunity to deliver products that communicate your unique messages for you.
Whether it’s your business floor, walls, windows, doors, tables, vehicles, or more, our veteran team will provide custom large format printing products with timely and friendly service.
Experience the difference
SpeedPro St. Louis South is unlike any other large-format printing studio. From our diverse print offerings to our unrivaled customer service, we’re proud to be as unique as the businesses we serve. When you step into our studio, you won’t be treated as just another customer. You and your business are one of a kind, and we recognize that you should be treated that way. That’s what sets us apart from the competition.
As a St. Louis resident, you’re a community member, a neighbor and a friend. We’ll listen to you, problem-solve with you and create stunning marketing solutions for you.
Our veteran owned and operated company is ready to partner with companies in the Saint Louis area. From St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Alton IL, & Belleville IL, contact us today to explore new branding and communication strategies that work for you.