Trade Show Displays
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro will help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics and choices will help you create the trade show booths and setups you need.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Partner with SpeedPro St. Louis South for all of your large-format printing needs.
You have a one of a kind business. Your marketing and communication should be too. At SpeedPro St. Louis South, our experienced team of graphic designers, printing specialists, and installation crew, make growing your brand our top priority. We see your branding challenges as a unique opportunity to deliver products that communicate your unique messages for you.
Whether it’s your business floor, walls, windows, doors, tables, vehicles, or more, our veteran team will provide custom large format printing products with timely and friendly service.
Experience the difference
SpeedPro St. Louis South is unlike any other large-format printing studio. From our diverse print offerings to our unrivaled customer service, we’re proud to be as unique as the businesses we serve. When you step into our studio, you won’t be treated as just another customer. You and your business are one of a kind, and we recognize that you should be treated that way. That’s what sets us apart from the competition.
As a St. Louis resident, you’re a community member, a neighbor and a friend. We’ll listen to you, problem-solve with you and create stunning marketing solutions for you.
Our veteran owned and operated company is ready to partner with companies in the Saint Louis area. From St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Alton IL, & Belleville IL, contact us today to explore new branding and communication strategies that work for you.