Your company has a big event coming up, and you’ve put a lot of effort and money into it. You’ve rented a venue, advertised, dedicated a team to attracting visitors, arranged transport of samples or products and arranged refreshments.
Quality event signage is crucial for way-finding as well as branding. Social media and other modes of advertising are important, but nothing can make your event stand out like custom event graphics, signage, event tents, selfie stations and more.Request a Quote
Why Custom Event Graphics?
Custom event graphics will help transform a venue and make it truly yours. By placing your brand colors and your marketing message over a space, you can enhance your branding and the entire experience for your customers and your team.
Your customers will be more excited to experience a space that you’ve transformed with exciting custom event graphics. Graphics can also be used to shape a space and divide it into something that serves your marketing needs, whether you want a separate space for pictures or to create a demo area.
Types of Custom Event Graphics
Event graphics from SpeedPro can include:
- Event tents: Tents can help draw customers to you at any outdoor event and keep customers and your team shaded and protected.
- Backlit graphics: Light up your message at your next trade show or event.
- Environmental graphics: Transform any venue into a tropical rainforest, beach, desert or any other environment with adhesive graphics for the floor, windows and walls. Doing so can help you transform larger spaces to your exact brand image and let you meet experiential marketing goals.
- Directional graphics: Help attendees find their way to your booth or event with graphics that show them how to find you.
- Flags: Make passersby notice your event from outside with colorful flags.
- Repeat banners: Create a photo opportunity with your logo by employing these banners. They’re perfect for demos and photo opportunities.
- Point of Purchase (POP) displays: If you want to generate sales, remember that point of purchase displays encourage customers to try and buy.
- Table coverings and tabletops displays: Make your table stand out with stunning, custom table coverings and table top displays to gain client interest. Tabletop displays can also be used instead of a trade show booth at a trade show.
- Vehicle wraps: Pulling up to your event in a custom wrapped car is sure to help you stand out. In fact, the wrap will keep marketing your business long after the event is over.
Partner with SpeedPro Saint Paul for all of your large-format printing needs.
Bring your brand to life, in a BIG way, with large format printing solutions from SpeedPro Imaging. Your visual communication strategy can help deliver customer experiences that stand out amongst your competition. From impressive wall murals and window graphics that bring an office or storefront to life, engaging trade show booths and banners, and point of purchase displays that can drive more sales, we’re ready to deliver products that make your brand a staple within your industry.
What’s more is that we partner directly with you to deliver complete installations with fast turnaround times. Our focus is on your and your brand, so consider us an extension of your marketing department.
Our work speaks for itself
Looking to update your outdoor signage? Hoping to amp up this year’s trade show display? SpeedPro Saint Paul can refresh your marketing and revitalize your brand.
We’ve worked tirelessly so you don’t have to. We’ve put in the hours and we’ve mastered our practice. We serve the Saint Paul area with the best printers, the best materials and the best installation crew to get the job done. At every step of the process, you will be met with state-of-the-art solutions. Check out our portfolio to learn what SpeedPro Saint Paul can do for you.
We’re proud partners of businesses, big and small, around the Saint Paul, MN area. From Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Dakota County, and beyond, we’re here to help.
Contact our experienced team today to discover all of your brand’s printing possibilities.