Air Pavilion Kits in Saint Petersburg, FL
Inflatable in minutes and perfect for outdoor use, this tent is always ready for its next big adventure. Graphics are dye sublimated on 400 denier polyester or super poly knit fabric. Canopy attaches to the inflatable structure using hook-and-loop fasteners. Walls (sold separately) can be attached to zipper flaps on the canopy. Inflates in less than five minutes with the included electric air pump. Valve seals air inside; no need for a continuously running blower. Not recommended for use in below-freezing temperatures
It’s air overhead!
Let us know what you’ve got coming up and we’ll make sure to find the perfect solution. We offer the widest range and highest quality products in St. Petersburg, Clearwater, St. Pete Peach and the greater Tampa Bay area. As a matter of fact we can get your product to anywhere in the United States and Canada!
We’ll work with you to develop the design and work with you to get the perfect finishing and application.
Call SpeedPro St. Petersburg today at (727) 877-3080 or click here for a Free Consultation with our expert staff!
- Canopy is constructed of durable, weather-resistant 400 denier polyester
- Canopy attaches to the inflatable structure using hook-and-loop fasteners
- Inflatable structure is constructed of double-layered oxford fabric
- Valve seals air inside; no need for a continuously running blower
- Inflation valve features a twist-off cap for easy access
- Inflates in less than five minutes
- The pavilion’s anchor rings can be tethered to the ground with the included stakes
- When deflated, the whole unit fits inside a duffle-sized case.
- Electric air pump included
- Tent walls (sold separately) can be attached to zipper flaps on the canopy
- Imprint Method: Full-Color Dye Sublimation
- Canopy: 400 Denier Polyester
- Inflatable: Oxford Fabric, Nylon
- Hardware: Plastic
- Product Size: 104″ W x 102″ H x 104″ D
- Product Weight: 27.6 lbs
PRODUCT PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1: Canopy
- 1: Inflatable
- 1: Blower
- 4: Ground Stake
- 1: Carry Case