Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Partner with SpeedPro Saint Petersburg for all of your large-format printing needs.
Your unique brand has very unique branding and visual communication challenges. That’s where SpeedPro Saint Petersburg comes into play. Our experienced team of designers, illustrators, and printing specialists are ready to partner with you on the unique challenges your brand faces. From large format banners and trade show displays, to event signage, vehicles wraps, and window graphics, we’re ready to set your brand up for success.
With fast turnaround times, flexible financing options, and a wide selection of products, SpeedPro Imaging is your number one brand communication partner in the Saint Petersburg area. We cater to small, medium, and large brands throughout Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, St. Pete Beach, Largo, Pinellas Park, Pinellas County, Hillsborough, and the Greater Tampa Bay area.
Our reviews speak for themselves
Our job is never done until you’re satisfied. Over the years, SpeedPro Saint Petersburg has provided professional service, competitive prices and stunning final products for our customers. We’ve made the experience of working with us simple and hassle-free. When you step into our print studio, you become our top priority and we’ll make every effort to deliver the best large-format printing products in the Saint Petersburg area.
Curious about what we can do for you? Check out our testimonials and learn why customers choose SpeedPro Saint Petersburg for all of their large format printing needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how a SpeedPro Imaging solution can enhance your brands visual communication strategy.