Blackstone and InsideSource – Project Selects
San Francisco, CA
Blackstone Technology, a leading technical consulting company in San Francisco, was in search of a modern, aesthetically pleasing solution to add privacy to their all-glass conference room. Adding privacy to glass can come in many forms and can use a range of different materials depending on how long you want your graphics to last and the desired level of transparency.
- For this particular job, our team of experts decided to use a Lintec optically clear film printed with white ink on a flat-bed printer.
- The design featured big, hieroglyphic-like symbols with a geometric pattern filling in the negative space between, creating a multidimensional look and feel.
- The final product was both functional and beautiful- adding more privacy to their conference room without sacrificing style.
SpeedPro Pro Tip
Window graphics, like those used for Blackstone’s conference room, are a great place to extend your company’s existing brand aesthetic, creating a more cohesive working environment.
San Francisco Bay Area
Insidesource is a global furniture dealer and workplace innovator transforming the modern workspace with an emphasis on design. We have been working together over the course of many years and on a wide variety of different projects from including fleet vehicle wraps, outdoor signage, and window graphics.
Our most recent project with Insidesource involved the windows of their new showroom located in downtown San Francisco. After recently moving into the new space at Embarcadero Center, they decided something had to be done to add some flair and branding intrigue to the windows facing the pedestrian walkway.
- The solution for InsideSource’s windows was to use contour-cut, matte black vinyl graphics on the exterior of the glass that had been blocked out white on the inside. This transformed the former retail windows into striking works of art.
- The design incorporated simple illustrations of furniture and office decor, delighting anyone walking by the building and giving a symbolic hint to what goes on within.
Partner with SpeedPro of SF Peninsula for all of your large-format printing needs.
We are the Bay Area’s leader in visual marketing and signage. If you’re ready to build your brand in a big way, our graphic specialists are ready to partner with you. From large format banners, wall murals, trade show displays, and vehicle wraps that make one, or a whole fleet of vehicles stand out, our dedication to quality products, efficient service, and fast turnaround sets us apart from the competition.
Consider your visual marketing challenges solved! After a quick consultation with one of our dedicated team members, we will find a solution that’s right for you and fits your specific business needs.
SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is your back-pocket marketing expert. With more than 10 years of experience, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your individual business needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As the Bay Area’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s- big and small- share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro of SF Peninsula can help your business shine.
SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is proud to support communities between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our area of service includes, but is not limited to; San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, San Francisco County, Santa Cruz County, South San Francisco / Burlingame, Redwood City, Palo Alto, & Mountain View.
Contact us today to learn more about how SpeedPro of SF Peninsula’s visual marketing products can help transform your brand!