WE PRINT BANNERS UP TO 10 FEET WIDE X 150 FEET LONG!
Indoor. Outdoor. Retractable or hanging. With grommets, Velcro or pole pockets. Small, medium or huge.
When it comes to banners, SpeedPro of SF Peninsula custom prints and finishes a wide range of indoor and outdoor banners. From trade shows to recruitment fairs, construction fencing in downtown San Francisco to a ‘Niners game in Santa Clara, at fairs, concerts and festivals year-round. Whatever it is you need, we’ve got your solution at SpeedPro of SF Peninsula.
Choosing a custom banner is a great way to level up your company’s marketing game! Instead of settling for something generic, a custom vinyl banner can add some extra pizzazz. We use advanced color matching technology to mimic your existing brand aesthetic and colors. The best part about a custom banner from SpeedPro of SF Peninsula? It will last for many years to come, allowing you and you business to make a professional and lasting impression on your customers.Request a Quote
Make It Your Own with SpeedPro of SF Peninsula
Your company deserves the best, especially when it comes to your marketing collateral. With SpeedPro of SF Peninsula, you don’t have to settle. Our team of skilled professionals will work with you from the beginning to help you decide the best size, shape, and material, resulting in a custom banner that will delight your customers and help boost your marketing efforts.
Many banner options exist and our studio professionals are equipped and ready to help you determine which will work best for your specific business needs. Whether you need a temporary mesh banner, a standard scrim banner, or a long-lasting, customized boulevard banner, SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is here to help!
Don’t settle for anything less than the right material for your needs. We stock a huge inventory of banner materials ready to be printed and finished.
- Scrim: Commonly used for outdoor signage since it is durable, scratch and water-resistant, our scrim banners are usually hemmed and finished with metal grommets for easy hanging. Scrim banners are made of vinyl reinforced with a layer of woven nylon polyester (scrim). The design is what gives it strength and durability. Its smooth, flat finish makes this surface ideal for vibrant printing on one or both sides.
- Smooth: Designed for indoor use, our smooth banner material is made of recyclable PET. The silky surface allows crisp, colorful images—even when viewed very close up. Available in a matte finish, and like the scrim can be printed on both sides.
- Non-curl media for retractors: We offer smooth, grey-back (block-out) media, Ferrari Decolit coated fabric or PET super-smooth for our banner stands. If you’ve ever seen a retractable banner that looks like it’s curling like a burrito, it was probably printed on the wrong stuff. It doesn’t cost much more to specify the right material for the job!
- Mesh: Manufactured to let air blow through instead of flapping in the wind or tearing, the mesh we use at SpeedPro allows for up to 70 percent airflow. This synthetic mesh substrate can also be hemmed for a clean look and pierced to hold grommets. We do a lot of these for construction fences, event venues and parks.
- Canvas: With a texture similar to a painting canvas, this material has a softer feel and is “natural” on the non-print side and painted white on the print side. While not as glossy as some other options, canvas is a common choice for setting that demand a more classic look; your bank or inside hotels.
- Heavy Duty: Ideal for pole banners or fluttering flags that will go with the wind instead of fighting it, this vinyl substrate has high tear resistance due to the multi-layer design. Often hemmed and grommeted, our heavy duty block-out banner is also ideal for prints that will be inserted into re-usable frames to announce the current sale or holiday specials.
Why Choose a Custom Banner From SpeedPro of SF Peninsula?
You can’t beat the versatility of custom banners. They’re perfect for any kind of event, including holiday parties, grand openings, trade shows and more. We recommend using them for the following occasions:
- Trade shows: Trade shows are the ideal spot for custom banners, as these materials can help you literally stand above the competition. Place one or two banners by your booth, and you’ll quickly catch peoples’ eyes.
- Award ceremonies: A private or public award ceremony deserves something to help it stand out. Custom banners with the names of award winners, your company’s branding and more can help.
- Grand openings: A grand opening ceremony is a time to celebrate. Use banners inside and outside to get people off the street and into your store.
- Big sales: If you have a big sale coming up, you can use custom vinyl banners for advertising. These banners will build awareness and lead people to stop into your store, especially if you pair them with your logo and branding.
- Outdoor branding: Drivers and passersby see the area outside your location before they ever set foot inside or learn what you have to offer — and they tend to form opinions quickly. Fortunately, you can spruce up your outdoor space by adding banners in front of your store. They’re even a great way to help guide people through the space.
- Wayfinding banners: Directional banners display the name of the place a person wants to get to, such as lobby or exit, along with an arrow pointing toward that place. These signs help people coming to a business for the first time navigate to the right place, making them feel more at home.
- Event banners: Special events — such as festivals, industry events and conferences — call for special signage. Get a sign customized to your event, including the name and date of the occasion, to make the space appear more professional and modern.
Partner with SpeedPro of SF Peninsula for all of your large-format printing needs.
We are the Bay Area’s leader in visual marketing and signage. If you’re ready to build your brand in a big way, our graphic specialists are ready to partner with you. From large format banners, wall murals, trade show displays, and vehicle wraps that make one, or a whole fleet of vehicles stand out, our dedication to quality products, efficient service, and fast turnaround sets us apart from the competition.
Consider your visual marketing challenges solved! After a quick consultation with one of our dedicated team members, we will find a solution that’s right for you and fits your specific business needs.
SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is your back-pocket marketing expert. With more than 10 years of experience, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your individual business needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As the Bay Area’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s- big and small- share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro of SF Peninsula can help your business shine.
SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is proud to support communities between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our area of service includes, but is not limited to; San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, San Francisco County, Santa Cruz County, South San Francisco / Burlingame, Redwood City, Palo Alto, & Mountain View.
Contact us today to learn more about how SpeedPro of SF Peninsula’s visual marketing products can help transform your brand!