A Variety of Custom Event Tent Options
No matter the venue, there’s a custom tent from SpeedPro of SF Peninsula that’s just the right fit. Our versatile, transportable event tents bring your brand to the forefront, providing a transportable structure that markets in an understated yet effective way. Our event tents aren’t just for show, they’re for “go” — designed to be fully functional and provide shelter or shade. Whether your event is indoors or outdoors — regardless of season — an event tent can provide helpful information to visitors and expand your brand awareness.
Our event tents come in a variety of styles and sizes. You select the type will work best for your event needs, and customize the details accordingly:
- Pop-up canopies: Four-legged frames offer a canopy shelter without walls. This option allows you to maximize space, which is particularly helpful for events that have a varying number of people coming in and out. You will still have shelter from the elements within a sturdy, easy-to-use tent frame and durable fabric top.
- Walled pop-up canopies: These operate similarly to a standard pop-up canopy, but include sidewalls that typically don’t enclose the whole space. Use them for added weather protection, to separate the tent from other booths and provide an attention-getting, branded backdrop.
- Pole tents: Pole tents offer a similar structure to a pop-up canopy — including four metal poles with a fabric top — but typically in a larger size. These aren’t as popular as our favorite options, but there’s a place for everything, and sometimes these do the trick.
- Frame tents: Frame tents use poles to support a fabric top, but don’t require a central pole to hold the structure.
Four Ways an Event Tent Can Help Your Company
Custom printed event tents are a practical and professional tool to enhance site-marketing efforts at your next event. Let the team at SpeedPro of SF Peninsula show you how a custom branded tent can fit into your toolkit canto offer the following benefits — and many more:
- Weather protection: Sun, rain and wind are no match for a SpeedPro event tent. They’re easy on the eyes and withstand the elements, perfect outdoors or in an indoor auditorium. Your employees will thank you for the shade as they comfortably work on a sunny day, and appreciate the shelter if it rains or snows. This weather-protected tent also provides welcome shelter for potential customers who meander over to learn more.
- Convenient setup and tear down: No matter which style you choose, our tents are designed to be easy. You have countless tasks to juggle on event days. Your tent shouldn’t be one of them. Each tent is simple and straightforward to install and break down at the end of the day without requiring any specialized tools or equipment.
- Flexibility: Our custom options give you the freedom to create the kind of tent that works best for your company. Whether a sleek monochrome style, a vibrant branded backdrop or a standing canopy to maximize space, our tents provide the ultimate flexibility.
- A cohesive brand: Keep your brand logo, messaging and colors front and center. Your custom event tent can complement other branded pieces, such as a banner or signage, to create a memorable and unified statement.
Partner with SpeedPro San Francisco Peninsula for all of your large-format printing needs.
We’re the Bay Area’s leader in visual marketing and signage. If you’re ready to build your brand in a big way, our graphics specialists are ready to partner with you. From large format banners, wall murals, trade show displays, and vehicle wraps that make one, or a whole fleet of vehicles stand out, our dedication to quality products, efficient service, and fast turnaround stands out amongst our competition.
Your visual communication challenges will only take a quick consultation with our dedicated staff before a solution comes together.
SpeedPro SF Peninsula is your back-pocket marketing expert. With countless years of combined service, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your specific needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As San Francisco’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro SF Peninsula can help your business shine.
SpeedPro San Francisco Peninsula is proud to support communities between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our area of service includes, but is not limited to; San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, San Francisco County, Santa Cruz County, South San Francisco / Burlingame, Redwood City, Palo Alto, & Mountain View.
Contact us today to learn more about how SpeedPro’s visual marketing products can help transform your bran