Welcome. To give you a sense of the sort of projects SpeedPro Imaging of SF Peninsula does, here are a handful of examples from October, November and December 2018.
– Vehicle Graphics —
1 prototype fleet van and 3000 electric scooters
SpeedPro did a couple of fun engagements in November and December with Lime, formerly known as LimeBikes. We’ve developed great expertise in color matching, which was critical for both projects.
- November, we did a partial wrap requiring us to match the off-white color of the Ford Transit van to make parts of the wrap disappear into the base color.
- Followed this up with a quick turnaround project to color match and create overlay stickers for 3000 e-scooters. It’s hard to tell from the photo, but the area that says Available on Uber is a rectangular overlay matching the powder-coat deep grey of the scooter stem.
– Event Signage and Graphics —
For the in-house-produced Momentum 2018 event for MoPub, SpeedPro provided location event branding elements to convert office to event space for the two-day program.
- Window graphics, floor graphics and meter board signs carried the design forward across multiple planes and surfaces.
- The big challenge was creating and installing a staging back-wall to cover a hand painted mural and a flanking pair of doors without attaching anything to the existing mural. (see “before” and “after” images below).
Activision / Sledgehammer Games
– Office Environmental Graphics —
Sledgehammer Games, the game developers behind the Call of Duty: WWII series, commissioned us to create and install custom printed wallpaper and conference room glass wrap to liven up their work space.
- Using scenes pulled from their iconic video games, we printed on LEED-Certified Terralon wallcovering for the conference room and open area walls
- The glass panels of the screening room were wrapped with laminated 3M vinyl
– Facility Brand Build-out –
For DHL‘s new sorting hub in Sunnyvale, we delivered on a large decor package with dozens of elements that we printed, assembled and installed. The project included multiple photo wall murals, brushed aluminum and acrylic mounted prints on stand-offs, “etched” vinyl window bands, hanging banners, decals, wall signs, training room graphics and more.