Trade Show Displays
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it in style and represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro of SF Peninsula will help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics will help you create the trade show booths you’ve been dreaming about.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro of SF Peninsula can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate effectively. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with people passing by: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro of SF Peninsula to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Have a trade show on your calendar? Don’t hesitate. Get in touch and contact us for your free consultation or quote today!
Partner with SpeedPro of SF Peninsula for all of your large-format printing needs.
We are the Bay Area’s leader in visual marketing and signage. If you’re ready to build your brand in a big way, our graphic specialists are ready to partner with you. From large format banners, wall murals, trade show displays, and vehicle wraps that make one, or a whole fleet of vehicles stand out, our dedication to quality products, efficient service, and fast turnaround sets us apart from the competition.
Consider your visual marketing challenges solved! After a quick consultation with one of our dedicated team members, we will find a solution that’s right for you and fits your specific business needs.
SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is your back-pocket marketing expert. With more than 10 years of experience, our printing staff knows how to transform the most challenging of problems into incredible opportunities.
We’re committed to understanding you and your individual business needs and we’re not afraid to dive deep and produce BIG results. As the Bay Area’s leading large format print studio, we understand the importance of tailored marketing. Through our hands-on approach, we’ve helped countless company’s- big and small- share their unique brand voice. Check out our portfolio to see how SpeedPro of SF Peninsula can help your business shine.
SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is proud to support communities between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our area of service includes, but is not limited to; San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, San Francisco County, Santa Cruz County, South San Francisco / Burlingame, Redwood City, Palo Alto, & Mountain View.
Contact us today to learn more about how SpeedPro of SF Peninsula’s visual marketing products can help transform your brand!