YOUR SOURCE FOR CUSTOM PORTABLE TRADE SHOW DISPLAYS
Do you have a trade show, convention or exhibition coming up?
It’s a battle for attention
4 seconds. That’s how long you have at an average trade show to grab the focus of a passer-by. For many companies, expos and trade shows are a key way of attracting new customers and finding business partners. With so much riding on the outcome, exhibitors want confidence that their display graphics are outstanding. If you’re attending smaller shows where 10×10 and 10×20 spaces are typical then you need well designed and printed portable booths, retractable stands, table throws and banners. That’s where SpeedPro of SF Peninsula comes in.
Modular displays and Banner Stands
In addition to having a great looking booth to draw attention, it’s important to remember the practical logistics of shipping, “drayage”, set-up, and dismantle. If you don’t have a big budget for an I&D crew or local laborers and your own team will be assembling the display then ease-of-use, light weight and sturdy construction are essential. For this reason, modular displays and banner stands are a great choice since they’re so simple. Additionally, stretch fabric or banner graphics can be updated from show to show, or even during a single convention to keep the booth interesting and attractive to visitors.
Attention to detail. Commitment to communication. Dedication to Quality.
Trade Show Graphics Printing Include:
- Display Banners
- Step & Repeat Backdrop Banners
- Retractable Banner Stands
- Dye-sublimation Stretch Fabric Displays
- Easel-back Table Posters
- Table Throws and Runners
- Booth Identiﬁcation Signs
- Wayfinding Signs & Posters
- A-Frame Signs
- “Standees”- Life Size Cut-out Figures
- Removable Decals
- Floor Graphics
We’re Centrally located in the San Francisco Bay Area
At our San Carlos production studio, we’re equipped to provide graphics for product launches, trade shows, festivals and more. We craft them to accurately meet the tone and style of any occasion. Here are a few event options:
- Posters and “meter boards”: From foam board easel signs to standing “meter boards” or retractable banners, we can meet your needs for site signage.
- Elevator Wraps: Make a bold statement and leave an unforgettable first impression with elevator wraps. Elevator wraps are a creative and memorable way to introduce a new product, reinforce key message or pop your brand.
- Backdrops: Who doesn’t like a good photo op? Backdrops (scenic or “step & repeat” logo patterns) offer a fun opportunity for attendees to get a visual memento of your even and post photos on social media with your brand at the forefront.
- Tents: If you’re taking your business display on the road to concerts, festivals or fairs, a tent is an essential part of the equation.
- Sidewalk signs: If you’re aiming to take your promotional materials to the streets, we offer the necessary hardware to make the biggest impact. Coroplast A-frame signs or lawn stake signs are practical and inexpensive ways to generate curbside appeal.
We also offer banners, directional signage, kiosks, window graphics, flags, floor graphics and more. Check out our Portfolio for ideas.
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM AND PRODUCTION STUDIO IN SAN CARLOS
Our studio showroom features a variety of trade show pop-ups, modular displays, banner stands and back-lit signs on display. SpeedPro of SF Peninsula is the go-to place for bold and professional event graphics. Best of all, with our mid-peninsula location between San Francisco and Silicon Valley, we’re in the perfect spot to bring our clients’ ideas to life in great, big graphics.
But you’ll find more than just great printing, finishing and installation. With our experience in trade shows, events and experience marketing we’ll seek out the unique requirements and project details. So whether you’re a coordinator, presenter or vendor, our staff will help you stand out from the crowd.