Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Santa Rosa
Nestled in the heart of wine country in Northern California, Santa Rosa boasts a unique energy. A short drive leads to the coast and there’s an array of personal and business interests here. With so many events, special functions, and companies calling Santa Rosa home, standing out becomes essential.
SpeedPro Santa Rosa’s large format printing makes a difference. Outdoor signage grabs attention and builds brand recognition.
Local Businesses Excel with Large-Format Printing
Grab more bang for the marketing buck with outdoor signage. People remember vehicle wraps, for example. Having a fleet of cars or trucks cruising Santa Rosa on delivery runs with great signage will snag attention.
- Event graphics
- Window graphics
- Trade show displays
- Vehicle wraps
- And More
Rely on Top Level Service
SpeedPro Santa Rosa has grown across the country because of our dedication to our customers and unmatched quality with large-format printing. Stand out against the noise of radio ads no one pays attention to.
We’re approachable, friendly, and dedicated to every project. See why our customers return time and time again, for:
- Unmatched quality and precision to detail.
- Even on a tight deadline, we deliver.
- Stay in the loop on how your project is moving.
Get a Free Quote from SpeedPro Santa Rosa
If you operate in Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Lake, Mendocino Counties or San Francisco, get a quote or make an appointment with one of our dedicated professionals.