Trade Show Displays
Trade Show Displays
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro Shawnee will help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics and choices will help you create the trade show booths and setups you need.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro Shawnee for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro Shawnee to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Have a trade show on your calendar? Don’t hesitate. Contact us for your free consultation or quote.
The heartland of America beats in Shawnee. Classic cars, growing business climate, and local breweries highlight a region on the rise. Capitalize on the best that Shawnee has to offer by reaching customers where they are.
SpeedPro Shawnee is poised to tackle your most critical marketing campaigns with indoor and outdoor signage that hits its mark. Visual communication stands head and shoulders apart and above radio and TV shots, offering a great return on your advertising investment.
Stand Out with Large-Format Printing
Every potential customer who slips past an ad without paying attention is a missed opportunity. Don’t let that happen!
Let SpeedPro Shawnee create the indoor or outdoor signage that’ll generate the greatest return on your investment.
- Wall murals
- Event graphics
- Trade show displays
- And more
We Offer High-Quality Products and Services
No one beats SpeedPro Shawnee’s reputation for excellence as a sign company. No one. We are:
- Fast and efficient
Contact SpeedPro Shawnee for a Quote Today
Ramp up sales and generate interest with large-format printing. Get a quote from SpeedPro Shawnee today or speak to an associate directly. Serving Kansas City, MO and Johnson County.