TOP BUSINESSES THAT CAN USE VEHICLE WRAPSNOVEMBER 26, 2020| SpeedPro Silver Spring
Vehicle wraps are one of the most cost-effective advertising tools available to companies. Whether they are on one company vehicle or an entire fleet, decal wraps for businesses can make your company appear more professional to existing customers and help you advertise to potential customers on the road.
Let’s look at some types of businesses that can benefit greatly from custom vehicle wraps.
1. SKILLED TRADE SERVICES
Businesses that specialize in certain trades can use vehicle wraps to create a professional image and identify their service vans, trucks, or cars. This field is a broad category that encompasses many types of skilled trades. This includes, plumbers, electricians, contractors, HVAC technicians, cleaning services, and more!
In addition to helping you advertise your services on the road, vehicle wraps help you attract attention in the neighborhood where you’re doing work. For example, if you’re doing landscaping for a client, having your branded vehicle parked outside their home will help you advertise to all the neighbors. If they’re impressed by the job you do, the vehicle decals will help them to get the same work done at their own homes.
Even if your work is not visible to neighbors (such as HVAC repairs, kitchen remodels or cleaning services), they will still take note of who their neighbor trusts to get the job done. They are more likely to ask their neighbor if they had a good experience with your company instead of spending hours researching companies on their own.
Vehicle wraps help you advertise directly to your audience and encourage personal recommendations. Connecting your target audience with converted customers is key to the success of any service business. Around the world, 92% of consumers say the form of advertising they trust over all others is earned media, which includes recommendations from friends and family.
2. FOOD INDUSTRY BUSINESSES
The food industry can also benefit greatly from vehicle wraps: in fact, they’re practically a necessity for some businesses in this industry. If you want to make people’s mouths water and get them excited for tasty deliveries, you need custom vehicle graphics that show off your branding and culinary skills. Let’s look at a few types of businesses in the food industry and how they can make the most of vehicle wraps:
- Food trucks: Food truck wraps have a big job. They need to grab the attention of people passing by and convince them to get in line to order something delicious. This means your wrap should make it clear what type of food you serve. You may even want to include your menu as part of the wrap design.
- Restaurants: Restaurants that offer delivery services should equip their delivery vehicles with business car wraps. These wraps may feature your logo, pictures of your food, and a web address or phone number to call. They clearly show your customer that their food has arrived, and may inspire passersby to call in an order for themselves.
- Caterers and bakeries: Caterers and bakeries can enhance their professional image by branding their vehicles as well. Whether you are dropping off food to a business meeting, delivering a cake to a wedding venue, or providing full-service catering at an event, a vehicle wrap can ensure that you arrive in style and that everyone in the vicinity is exposed to your brand. If the people at the event enjoy their food or cake, they will remember your name and order your services for their events in the future.
3. BUSINESSES THAT DELIVER
Businesses in the food industry aren’t the only ones that deliver, of course. When you drop off a package, a branded delivery vehicle will ensure the customer recognizes who is arriving at their home. In the case of surprise deliveries, it’s especially important that a person does not see an unmarked van in their driveway. Set their mind at ease and let them get excited right away, seeing that they’re receiving a gift from an admirer or friend.
Vehicle wraps can be a valuable marketing tool for any delivery business, including (but not limited to) those delivering any of the following:
- Flowers: Florist shops often make deliveries ordered by one person and delivered to another. This makes it especially important that the recipient sees a branded delivery vehicle rather than a mystery vehicle show up at their home or office.
- Mattresses: Mattresses are bulky, large, and heavy, making them a hassle to replace. With a branded delivery vehicle, you can appear professional to your customers and make the idea of getting a new mattress, particularly from your company, top-of-mind and easy for everyone who sees your vehicle.
- Furniture and Appliances: If you deliver your products yourself — especially if you offer white-glove delivery and installation — why not brand your delivery vans? You can include images of your furniture and/or appliances on the wrap and advertise to a whole neighborhood at one time.
4. ANY BUSINESS THAT WANTS TO ADVERTISE ON THE ROAD
Your business doesn’t have to perform services at people’s homes or deliver products to benefit from custom business vehicle wraps. Virtually any business can use vehicle wraps to advertise their products or services wherever they go. Vehicle wraps are a form of out-of-home (OOH) advertising, meaning they grab people’s attention when they’re out and about in public. Research shows that this type of advertising generates an average return on investment of $5.97 in sales for every dollar spent on the advertisement.
Advertising on a vehicle can be an especially effective form of OOH advertising because it’s unexpected. Amid a sea of neutral-colored cars, your vehicle covered in eye-catching graphics will absolutely stand out. With colorful graphics and a compelling call to action, you can enhance your brand recognition and pull in new customers, right there on the road. No matter what type of business you own, custom vehicle wraps can help you put a spotlight on your company.
CUSTOM VEHICLE WRAPS FROM SPEEDPRO
SpeedPro Silver Spring specializes in large-format graphics, including vehicle wraps for small businesses. We can help you create a wrap that will perfectly fit the contours of your vehicle and turn it into a powerful advertising tool. SpeedPro uses high-quality materials to create vehicle wraps that can weather the elements and continue to look great. To get started creating your custom wrap, contact our studio today.