Posters are large flat prints that can be used in a multitude of manners to display information, logos, graphics and artwork. The stereotypical dorm room is covered in posters of bands, video games, movies, and other enticing images. Posters serve as tributes to things we love, but posters are also a great medium for advertising and displaying information. Posters are commonly used to advertise sales, promote events, and much much more. Posters find their homes on walls, reversed in windows, on doors, posted on bulletin boards or on the street stapled to phone poles.
Materials that can be used to create posters are specially prepared poster paper, fabric, poster board, vinyl, foam-core or polystyrene. More exotic materials can also be used if needed with posters made on canvas or metal for particular situations.
Posters can be used to good effect as wall graphics, for trade shows as portable wall-mounted displays, in a gallery as framed posters, in storefronts as illuminated Posters with LED embedded frames. At SpeedPro we cater to all needs and styles of posters, you could even say we are connoisseurs of the medium.
The traditional poster printed on paper is flexible and will be delivered rolled up. To display, simply unroll it and pin it up on the desired wall. Upon request, SpeedPro can upgrade any poster by laminating it or mounting it on a rigid backing panel, which makes it possible to display your poster in other ways as a stand-up display or part of a trade show booth.
What can you use posters for?
Posters are an excellent way to communicate information for a wide variety of purposes. Here are some ideas for how organizations, individuals and businesses can make the best use of posters:
- Motivational posters: we’re all familiar with the sickly sweet image of the cat dangling from a precipice with the emblazoned slogan “hang in there kitty.” It may be a trite sentiment, but it is true, in hard times it can be good to remember that good things are on the horizon. You may wonder if motivational posters actually do any good and while it is debatable and they certainly aren’t for everyone an independent research study concluded that working in an office with motivational posters increased employee performance success rate by up to 33%.
- Use Posters to present research: Posters are a perfect method for displaying research in a visual and easily digestible way as posters summarize and highlight key areas of the research project. Students, researchers and businesses alike can benefit from the use of posters to show evidence that supports their services and products.
- Advertise sales: Sales are a keystone of business strategy when you want to capture new business. Posters are a great way of getting the word out and advertising a sale. Place large format posters on your storefront and flyer with smaller posters in other local locations, with permission.
- Promote upcoming events: Concert venues and festivals often use posters to promote concerts. Universities use them to let people know about talks from visiting speakers. Businesses events engage with the community and help promote business and use posters to notify the public.
- Inform about safety precautions: During the pandemic, posters are also ideal ways to direct customers to hand sanitizer stations, Covid-19 alerts and social distancing instructions. Posters are great for conveying general information, reminders and advice. They can be placed almost anywhere, even on narrow aisles. Displaying many posters around your place of business raises the level of visibility for social distancing rules. Alert customers and make them feel protected by your attention to safety.
Remember that posters create an active response in your customers. Posters are a powerful tool in communicating with customers, getting their attention to come inside and interacting with them once they are inside. Customers who stop and read a poster are actively engaging with their surroundings. Well-designed posters with eye-catching calls-to-action or compelling visuals showcasing product or service promotions impel the viewer to take action ASAP.
Photo-realistic large-format posters are a cost-effective solution for recurring meetings, events, promotional advertising, window displays, retail locations, trade-shows and POP displays. A high-resolution, well-designed poster will transform your display making the viewer response go from “meh…” to “hey!” SpeedPro wants to help you select the right poster material for every project and even help you choose the ideal poster for your budget and application. Posters are lightweight, affordable, easy to display, customizable, and high-impact!
Posters are an incredibly versatile method of advertising. Every poster tells a story, and our professional employees here at SpeedPro will work with you to make sure your posters tell epic tales. Perfect posters welcome guests into your space and engage them to internalize your brand. Choose from a wide variety of custom poster solutions when you work with SpeedPro.
SpeedPro Solutions NH
New Hampshire may be best known for maple syrup and beautiful autumn colors, but it’s also a great bastion for entrepreneurs. When you are growing a business, it deserves to be recognized.
That’s exactly what large-format printing can offer. Visual marketing like effective outdoor signage makes an impact. It helps build your brand. The stronger your brand, the more significant your sales.
Build Your Business with Outdoor Signage
SpeedPro Solutions is one of the leading sign companies throughout the country and we are right there with you, neighbors helping you grow your business.
There are numerous ways to use outdoor signage effectively, including with vehicle wraps, billboards, lawn signs, and even:
- Outdoor door hanging signs
- Indoor signage
- Trade show displays
- And more
SpeedPro Solutions Offers the Highest Quality Results
Our products and services stand out. Our creative team will help you forge a message the general public will notice and remember. Or, it can be subtler, but out there in plain view is where your brand will get recognized. As a professional service, we offer:
- Unmatched quality. We pay attention to every detail.
- Keep abreast of every step in the project.
- Reliable and fast service, when needed.
Find Out How SpeedPro Solutions Can Help Your Business
Get a quote today or make an appointment to speak to somebody about your project. Serving Hillsboro County, no other outdoor sign company delivers measurable results like we can.