What is backlit fabric?
Backlit fabric graphics are created with a dye sublimation transfer printing process and long-lasting LED lighting mounted behind the fabric image. This will illuminate and showcase the art, logo, or message being displayed. Different textures, weights and translucency level fabric options are available to customize the experience. The LED lights last thousands of hours and require less power to illuminate than fluorescent or neon tubes.
Backlit fabric light boxes, signs, art displays, banners, kiosks and more backlit fabric products have been appearing in public increasingly in the past decade. Backlit fabric products are an environmentally friendly marketing choice because the production methods used and the fabrics themselves create less waste than older backlit sign designs.
What fabric products can be effectively backlit?
- SpeedPro pre-built kiosks: Available in a wide range of styles from the simple Vibe monitor kiosk to our sleek-looking Formulate iPad kiosks. These feature zippered backlit fabric graphics and a thermoform countertop and base.
- Banner Stands: You can choose materials for indoors or outdoor fabric banners and can opt for illuminated fabric banner stands for impactful backlit displays to catch the eye of potential customers on the go.
- Backlit counters: These can serve as a sharp centerpiece for any exhibit space or can serve as an eye-catching reception desk. Choose from counters with a central push-fit display within a laminate counter or those with collapsible push-fit tension design we also offer sleek, modular options and curved modern designs.
- Lightboxes: Also known as backlit push-fit fabric displays, lightboxes hold tensed fabric across a frame with attached LED lighting. Graphics attaches to single- or double-sided channel bars at the edges of the frame. Push-fit displays are a versatile approach to backlighting that gives plenty of options. Used for great effect at tradeshows the elements of the lightbox create a visually striking display that is certain to attract attendees of the show. The frame is designed to be collapsible and does not require tools, making setup and take-down very simple.
- Dynamic lightboxes: Similar to push-fit fabric displays, these involve a programmable LED light curtain that adds the element of animation to complete your design.
- Freestanding backlit fabric towers: Illuminate imagery using vertical space as advertising real estate with freestanding backlit towers. The unparalleled height and color draws attention from every direction. The towers can be double-, three- or four-sided, and they come in customizable sizes, although we generally won’t go above 12 feet.
- Straight-tension backlit fabric displays: These use an aluminum tube rectangular frame and an LED light curtain or edge lighting. The printed fabric graphic comes with a zipper on one side which can be stretched out and zipped up similar to a pillowcase. They come in a variety of sizes, all the way from small, tabletop displays to displays that are 30 feet wide.
Where is the best place to use a backlit fabric product?
Storefronts, trade shows, in-store displays, almost anywhere makes a good aesthetic design choice for SpeedPro backlit fabric products. You may as well ask, “where shouldn’t you display a backlit fabric product?” It is easy to see how much light and vitality a well-placed backlit sign or banner can add to nearly any location. Since they are so lightweight and versatile, moving them around to find the best positioning is easy and fun.
Benefits of backlit fabric
Placing a backlit display in your showroom or trade show exhibit is one of the best ways to make that display stand out from the crowd. It’s just common sense that a bright light in a dim showroom will draw the eye. Combine this inherent quality with high-quality graphics and vibrant colors and the branding is a sure success. Many styles of the display are collapsible, making them convenient to store until the next trade show. SpeedPro also offers carrying cases to ease transport. As mentioned above, since we use LED lights instead of traditional incandescent lights, the potential impact on the environment is lessened. In some instances, it also allows you to create programmable lighting effects.
The versatility of backlit fabric products cannot be overstated, LED-backlit graphics are designed to be interchangeable. Images can easily be changed out for new promotional goals, to promote your next trade show, or to rebrand. Remember that fabric, like many other materials SpeedPro uses, is extremely versatile. Fabrics can be used for a variety of display types and applications and fabric displays can be customized in many ways, including the type of fabric, size, shape and more. Since fabric is translucent, it’s also perfect for backlit graphic displays.
With backlit fabric products from SpeedPro, you can brighten your business potential. SpeedPro’s nationwide network of visual communications studios are eager to help you upgrade your business branding. Give your brand a chance to shine in the spotlight with backlit fabric displays of all types. Partner with SpeedPro and let our experts answer your questions.
SpeedPro South Jersey
Within an hour, living anywhere in South Jersey means you could be at the shore, in the City of Brotherly Love, or on your way to DC or even New York City. Businesses in South Jersey enjoy an ideal location, but you still need to stand out from the crowd.
SpeedPro South Jersey offers large-format printing that will grab attention no matter where it’s located. Proper marketing, like visual communication, grabs attention. It makes a statement.
Make a Statement with SpeedPro South Jersey
Reaching near or far, outdoor signage is a powerful marketing tool. Having the right graphics, font, color scheme, and more are all crucial components to an effective marketing campaign.
We are the leading sign company throughout South Jersey and offer:
- Event graphics
- Fleet wraps
- Indoor signage
- And more
Get the Best Quality Products and Services
SpeedPro South Jersey offers the best in outdoor signage. We have become the leading sign company for many reasons and our vehicle wraps are simply the best.
You will enjoy
- Attention to every detail
- Completion on schedule, even for a tight deadline
- Exceptional customer service and responsiveness
Contact SpeedPro South Jersey for a Free Quote
Discover just how affordable and effective a marketing campaign with outdoor signage and large-format printing can be. Get a free quote or speak to an associate about other details. We serve Philadelphia, Camden County, Burlington County and Gloucester County.