A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro South Orange County
It’s not easy to stand out in Southern California. Orange County is the perfect place to build a business, and outdoor signage is just the ticket to make a difference.
SpeedPro South Orange County has been creating large-format printing for clients for years, helping them stand out from the crowd. Effective outdoor signage is a powerful tool in building brand identity and recognition.
Receive More Attention with Large-Format Printing
Many TV and radio ads are nothing more than noise. It’s difficult to visualize what a company actually offers. That’s the advantage outdoor signage provides.
We highly recommend vehicle wraps if you have company cars or trucks, but SpeedPro Orange County also specializes in:
- Corporate branding
- Fleet wraps
- Vehicle wraps
- And more
Get the Highest Quality Products and Services
SpeedPro South Orange County has been helping area businesses make a statement, build brand recognition, and increase sales using large-format printing for years. We focus on:
- Excellence at every turn, including precision products.
- Top level communication. Find out how your project is moving forward every step of the way.
- Rapid return. Even on a tight deadline, SpeedPro South Orange County delivers.
Find Out What It Costs
Many businesses are often surprised at how affordable outdoor signage is. Get a quote today from the leading sign company in South Orange County. We serve Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County.