A Variety of Custom Event Tent Options
No matter the event, there’s a SpeedPro custom tent that’s just the right fit. Our versatile, transportable event tents bring your business brand to the forefront, helping you market yourself in an understated yet effective way. Our event tents aren’t just for show — they’re designed to be fully functional and provide shelter or shade. Whether your event is taking place indoors or outdoors — no matter the season — an event tent can provide helpful information to visitors and expand your brand awareness.
Our event tents come in a variety of styles and sizes. You can select which type will work best for your event, and customize the details accordingly:
- Pop-up canopies: These four-legged frames offer a canopy shelter without walls. This option allows you to maximize space, which is particularly helpful for events that have a fluid number of people coming in and out. You will still have shelter from the elements within a sturdy, easy to use tent frame and durable fabric top.
- Walled pop-up canopies: These structures operate similarly to a standard pop-up canopy, yet include sidewalls that typically don’t enclose the whole space. Use them for added weather protection, to separate the tent from other booths and provide an attention-getting branded backdrop.
- Pole tents: Pole tents offer a similar structure to a pop-up canopy — including four metal poles with a fabric top — but typically in a larger size.
- Frame tents: Frame tents use poles to support a fabric top, but don’t require a central pole to hold the structure.
Four Ways an Event Tent Can Help Your Company
Event tents are a practical and professional tool to step up marketing efforts at your next event. Incorporating a SpeedPro custom branded tent into your toolkit can offer the following benefits — and many more:
- Weather protection: Sun, rain and wind are no match for a SpeedPro event tent. They’re easy on the eyes and keep out the elements, perfect in the outdoors or an indoor auditorium. Your employees will thank you for the shade as they comfortably work on a sunny day, and appreciate the shelter if it rains or snows. This weather-protected tent also provides welcome shelter for potential customers who meander over to learn more.
- Convenient setup and tear down: No matter which style you choose, you’ll find that our tents are designed to be easy. You have a hundred complicated tasks to juggle on event days. Your tent shouldn’t be one of them. Each tent is simple and straightforward to install and break down at the end of the day without requiring any specialized tools or equipment.
- Flexibility: Our custom options give you the freedom to create the kind of tent that works best for your company. Whether a sleek monochrome style, a vibrant branded backdrop or a standing canopy to maximize space, our tents provide the ultimate flexibility.
- A cohesive brand: Keep your brand logo, messaging and colors front and center. Your custom event tent can complement other branded pieces, such as a banner or signage, to create a memorable and unified statement.
SpeedPro South Orange County
It’s not easy to stand out in Southern California. Orange County is the perfect place to build a business, and outdoor signage is just the ticket to make a difference.
SpeedPro South Orange County has been creating large-format printing for clients for years, helping them stand out from the crowd. Effective outdoor signage is a powerful tool in building brand identity and recognition.
Receive More Attention with Large-Format Printing
Many TV and radio ads are nothing more than noise. It’s difficult to visualize what a company actually offers. That’s the advantage outdoor signage provides.
We highly recommend vehicle wraps if you have company cars or trucks, but SpeedPro Orange County also specializes in:
- Corporate branding
- Fleet wraps
- Vehicle wraps
- And more
Get the Highest Quality Products and Services
SpeedPro South Orange County has been helping area businesses make a statement, build brand recognition, and increase sales using large-format printing for years. We focus on:
- Excellence at every turn, including precision products.
- Top level communication. Find out how your project is moving forward every step of the way.
- Rapid return. Even on a tight deadline, SpeedPro South Orange County delivers.
Find Out What It Costs
Many businesses are often surprised at how affordable outdoor signage is. Get a quote today from the leading sign company in South Orange County. We serve Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County.