Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
SpeedPro South Orange County
It’s not easy to stand out in Southern California. Orange County is the perfect place to build a business, and outdoor signage is just the ticket to make a difference.
SpeedPro South Orange County has been creating large-format printing for clients for years, helping them stand out from the crowd. Effective outdoor signage is a powerful tool in building brand identity and recognition.
Receive More Attention with Large-Format Printing
Many TV and radio ads are nothing more than noise. It’s difficult to visualize what a company actually offers. That’s the advantage outdoor signage provides.
We highly recommend vehicle wraps if you have company cars or trucks, but SpeedPro Orange County also specializes in:
- Corporate branding
- Fleet wraps
- Vehicle wraps
- And more
Get the Highest Quality Products and Services
SpeedPro South Orange County has been helping area businesses make a statement, build brand recognition, and increase sales using large-format printing for years. We focus on:
- Excellence at every turn, including precision products.
- Top level communication. Find out how your project is moving forward every step of the way.
- Rapid return. Even on a tight deadline, SpeedPro South Orange County delivers.
Find Out What It Costs
Many businesses are often surprised at how affordable outdoor signage is. Get a quote today from the leading sign company in South Orange County. We serve Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County.